BY OILS OF ALOHA

Kukui oil has long been known to hawaiians as an effective way to nourish the skin, protect it from the elements and repair damage thats already been done. Oils of aloha kukui oil brings you the protecting and healing power of kukui oil to help you combat stretch marks, dry skin, and the signs of aging. This paraben-free, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic oil absorbs quickly into the skin, penetrating deep to give you a rich moisturized silky feeling which is completely greaseless. This unscented version doesnt compete with your regular perfumes and leaves you feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized. To see the biggest benefits, use... see more...

Atiqa A.
Atiqa A.
This oil is fresh and light and doesn't have a smell which is even better would be using more often!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
I have oily, acne-prone skin that's VERY sensitive to products. I have been doing the oil cleansing method for over four years, but for the last two, this has absolutely been my oil of choice. When I first started the OCM, I used coconut oil and olive oil. That was until I had the WORST breakout ever. And this oil absolutely cured it! I have a blend of kukui, castor oil (less than ¼), and essential oils of lavender and peppermint. I use this in the shower every night to clean up all my makeup. Rub it in, let it sit for a few minutes, and wipe off. My skin LOVES it. Best oil for OCM hands down!