Oilogic - Stuffy Nose and Cough Essential Oil Roll On - 0.45 oz. uploaded by Brooke M.Oilogic - Stuffy Nose and Cough Essential Oil Roll On - 0.45 oz. uploaded by Amber M.Oilogic - Stuffy Nose and Cough Essential Oil Roll On - 0.45 oz. uploaded by Suhail J.

BY OILOGIC

Oilogic - Stuffy Nose and Cough Roll On - 0.45 oz. (13 mL) Oilogic Stuffy Nose and Cough Roll On includes is a concentrated blend of 100% Pure Essential Oils diluted appropriately with Jojoba Oil and Castor Oil to keep skin baby-butt soft! Naturally... see more...

• I'm always looking for more ways to breathe easy when I'm...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megan M.
Wentzville, MO
My son’s daycare introduced me to using essential oils. I was too nervous to try Vick’s or similar products when my baby first got colds. We tried this stuff and it’s great! Really helps with clearing up a stuffy nose and help soothe a cough. The scent is not overpowering and is almost relaxing. You dab a little on their cute baby feet, the back of their neck, and a little on their chest. I love the roll ball, but I hate that the bottle is glass. It fell out of the diaper one time and instantly shattered. The bottle does also seem to leak a little bit, so be aware of that. Perfect size to throw in the diaper bag to reapply throughout the day. Found this at Target in the baby section.
jacqueline C.
This is the best thing ever! I cannot begin to tell you how amazing it is. It works wonders I apply this to my child at night underneath his feet then put on some socks let it work overnight and the next day he’s better. It helps your child sleep betters. The first time that I purchased it at target which is not expensive at all totally worth it I was curious to see if it really did work, we all know that when your child is sick regardless of what you give him he can’t sleep because of the stuffy nose and cough that bothers them to sleep so I used it and I noticed a difference the same night he was able to sleep and the next morning he was better. I totally recommend it to all mommies is something essential to have. I’ve also used it on myself and I feel like it works too helps me sleep better when I’m sick. I would totally recommend it!
Brooke M.
Fairmount Cty, PA
I have used essential oils off and on for myself for a year and a half, but I am fairly new to using them for my 6 month old son. I found this brand for babies and toddlers at my local walmart when he was 4 months old and decided to wait until he turned 6 months to use them. I love this stuffy nose & cough one! I have used it on both of us, and it works so fast and well for stuffy noses!! The scent isn't too overwhelming and it made the skin feel so soft. Smells pretty good too! I love that it's roll on, it makes putting it on a squirming baby super easy. I also love that the bottles are glass!! Once empty I will be repurposing them with other oils! The bottles are the perfect size for travel too.
Rosel O.
Whittier, CA
I received a sample of this from one of my subscription boxes and I loved it. It really helps my kids with their stuffy nose and cough. I like the mild and soothing smell. Every time my kids are sick they keep asking me to roll the medicine on their feet. I have it with me everywhere I go.
Oilogic - Stuffy Nose and Cough Essential Oil Roll On - 0.45 oz. #stuffynose #cough
Suhail J.
Brooklyn , NY
I got this as a sample and completely loved it! It was intended for my son but my cold was doo bad i had to use the sample on me and it totally helped me sleep like a baby it is great and natural. I immediately started sharing my find with my mommy friends and went in store and purchased a full size product. It is a totally must have items for mom. I recommend it and a complete value for the price. 5 stars!
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
Around the holidays I'm super prone to the sniffles and colds. I work retail so I come into contact with a lot of germs this time of the year. But this season has been so much better thanks to this product! I really feel like it's making a difference with my wellness and the price is so reasonable I've been staying stocked up and even giving some as stocking stuffers!
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I received a sample of this in the Target Baby Box that I purchased a few months ago and when my little guy had a cold the other day, I remembered that this was in his medicine cabinet. I had low expectations for this so when he was able to stop coughing and get some sleep after I put this on his feet, I was amazed. I purchased a kit from Target with the sleep and tummy trouble oils too since this one worked so well.
Katie H.
I stumbled across this product at Meijer when looking for natural cough medicine. It smells great, is gently enough for my toddlers, and works fairly well. I rub it on their chest, and soles of their feet when they are congested or have a cough, and it keeps them from coughing all night. Will definitely try other products from this brand.
Brittany H.
Just purchased this week to test on this wicked cold/virus causing awful stuffed noses and coughing. So far I feel better and our toddler loves getting oils rubbed on her feet. We love it after first use I started to clear up shortly after.
Krystina S.
Recently got into the essential oils and this was my first pick up. It clears up whatever congestion baby may have. It has a nice soothing smell and is safe for even the smallest and most sensitive infant and babies.
Edmund B.
Adams Center, NY
I'm always looking for more ways to breathe easy when I'm not feeling well. I haven't heard anything about this brand yet but I'm interested in knowing more. Does it work well? How long does it last for?