BY OILOGIC

Oilogic Essential Oil Care makes Essential Oils easy to use to soothe and comfort your baby or toddler with a pre-blended, properly-diluted bathing formula. Oilogic Slumber & Sleep Vapor Bath allows your kiddo to breathe in calming vapors from a blend of 100% Pure Essential Oils to rest and sleep easy. Our concentrated essential oil blend includes Lavender Oil, Mandarin Oil, Rosemary Oil, and Grapefruit Oil. Oilogic Essential Oil Care is safely diluted for babies 6 months+ and is Clean, Natural and Free of… petroleum - phthalates - parabens - sulfates - gluten- dea - dyes - mineral oil - artificial colors - synthetic perfumes. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Kayla M.
Manila, AR
My 9 month old was diagnosed with double pneumonia, severe double ear infection, eye infection, and strep throat last week. After I left the hospital with her I went by target to fill her medicine. As I was waiting for the fill I decided to look around. This product happen to catch my eye. I believe it was around $10. I've used this for 5 days now and I'm not disappointed to say the least. I truly believe this has brought my very sick baby some tremendous relief.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
I tried a sample of this product in my Target Baby Box and just fell in love with it. It smells absolutely amazing and almost put me right to sleep! It's very effective, and worked on my baby as well. I gave her a baby massage and not even 20 minutes later she was down for the count. I would definitely recommend this product and will be buying the full sized version of it.
Jaid L.
This has been so great, we've been dealing with being up every three or two hours with our six month old twins and then I ordered this and now they sleep 4-5 hours which is beyond helpful! We made it part of our bedtime routine and it works wonders!!
Trinidad P.
I used this with my 16 month old twins. I did not see a dramatic change in my twins sleep pattern after using this, but I do feel like it made them a little more calm after. The scent is very nice, it's a light lavender scent and it lathers a lot making a nice bubble bath.
I also like that it is cruelty free vegan and gentle on their senstive skin.
Briana A.
I really do want to love this but my little girl still won't sleep after using it. I will continue to by it because it smells good and I like it but I honestly have seen no difference in my little toddlers sleep patterns. She still won't sleep at night.