BY OILOGIC

Oilogic Essential Oil Care makes Essential Oils easy to use to soothe and comfort your baby or toddler with a pre-blended, properly-diluted bathing formula. Oilogic Slumber & Sleep Vapor Bath allows your kiddo to breathe in calming vapors from a blend of 100% Pure Essential Oils to rest and sleep easy. Our concentrated essential oil blend includes Lavender Oil, Mandarin Oil, Rosemary Oil, and Grapefruit Oil. Oilogic Essential Oil Care is safely diluted for babies 6 months+ and is Clean, Natural and Free of… petroleum - phthalates - parabens - sulfates - gluten- dea - dyes - mineral oil - artificial colors - synthetic perfumes. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Manila, AR
Review for: Oilogic Slumber & Sleep Essential Oil Vapor Bath - 9 oz
My 9 month old was diagnosed with double pneumonia, severe double ear infection, eye infection, and strep throat last week. After I left the hospital with her I went by target to fill her medicine. As I was waiting for the fill I decided to look around. This product happen to catch my eye. I believe it was around $10. I've used this for 5 days now and I'm not disappointed to say the least. I truly believe this has brought my very sick baby some tremendous relief.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Oilogic Slumber & Sleep Essential Oil Vapor Bath - 9 oz
I tried a sample of this product in my Target Baby Box and just fell in love with it. It smells absolutely amazing and almost put me right to sleep! It's very effective, and worked on my baby as well. I gave her a baby massage and not even 20 minutes later she was down for the count. I would definitely recommend this product and will be buying the full sized version of it.
Briana A.
Briana A.
Review for: Oilogic Slumber & Sleep Essential Oil Vapor Bath - 9 oz
I really do want to love this but my little girl still won't sleep after using it. I will continue to by it because it smells good and I like it but I honestly have seen no difference in my little toddlers sleep patterns. She still won't sleep at night.
Jaid L.
Jaid L.
Review for: Oilogic Slumber & Sleep Essential Oil Vapor Bath - 9 oz
This has been so great, we've been dealing with being up every three or two hours with our six month old twins and then I ordered this and now they sleep 4-5 hours which is beyond helpful! We made it part of our bedtime routine and it works wonders!!