Oilogic Slumber & Sleep Essential Oil Roll-on - 0.30 oz (9 ml) uploaded by Paula S.Oilogic Slumber & Sleep Essential Oil Roll-on - 0.30 oz (9 ml) uploaded by Krissy B.

BY OILOGIC #97 in Aromatherapy

Buy on buybuy ...*
Cayla C.
Terre Haute , IN
Moms!!!! This stuff is awesome. This helps my daughter sleep so well. I even put it on myself. If I forget to put it on her she doesn’t sleep very well. It smells amazing and it actually works. It’s cheap and it lasts quite a while!! Every mom needs this for their baby.
Brandale R.
Mount Pleasant
Was having a hard time with my son caliming down at night. Found this one day at the store and i use it every night! Plus side it smells like fruit loops. Down side. Make you sleepy too!!!! Lol
Krissy B.
Marietta, GA
This has been the only product we've found that actually helps our son to sleep. He's 10.5 months and has always struggled with night time sleep due to his silent reflux. Whenever he starts stirring, we just add a little bit more to his chest and he goes right back into a deep sleep. This product has literally saved our lives because we are all able to get sleep now. I didn't even know it existed until walking through Target and just happened to see it and decided, "why not?" I love that it's diluted for babies/toddlers already. This product is a godsend and I'm so happy to have it .
Briana A.
I like that it comes in a roll on as well as lotion and bath vapor but I haven't seen any results as of yet from my daughter. I still use it in my bedtime routine but nothing has worked in putting her to sleep at night.
Alyssa H.
I found this randomly at Target about 6 months ago and I’m so glad I did! I use lavender before bed and was thrilled to find a diluted roll on for babies, ready to use! My son loves this just as much as I do.
Hayley H.
Jackson, MI
This oil is a life saver especially with a teething baby or toddler. When my daughter had a hard time sleeping i dabbed some on her and she was out soon after
Krystina S.
Mommys : Do you prefer this to help soothe a fussy baby who won't sleep or the "Relax" essential oil ? Was not sure which of the two was more relaxing.