BY OILOGIC

Oilogic Essential Oil Care makes Essential Oils easy to use on your baby or toddler with a pre-blended, properly-diluted formula, packaged in a mess-free roll-on. Oilogic Slumber & Sleep allows your kiddo to breathe in calming vapors from a blend of 100% Pure Essential Oils to rest and sleep easy. Our concentrated essential oil blend includes Lavender Oil, Orange Oil, Mandarin Oil, Rosemary Oil and Grapefruit Oil. Plus, Jojoba Oil and Castor Oil to keep skin baby-butt soft! Oilogic Essential Oil Care is safely diluted for babies 6 months+ and is Clean, Natural and Free of… petroleum - phthalates - parabens - sulfates - gluten. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• Mommys : Do you prefer this to help soothe a fussy baby w...1 Answers
savannah B.
Alexandria
Smells amazing, too good to be true apparently. I've seen so many positive perfect reviews about this miracle little essential oil but it just doesn't work for us at all. My daughter is 11 months and it doesn't even phase her. She has perfected fighting sleep like a pro and she will rub her eyes and cry at her sleepiness but she won't sleep until she can't keep her eyes open any longer. I don't know why, she has always been this way. She's been trying to get away with one nap a day months ago, and now she thinks she can go all day, so we thought we would try this to add to her sleepiness. Help her relax and fall into a peaceful sleep. Nope. Just likes her feet being rubbed.
Brandale R.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Was having a hard time with my son caliming down at night. Found this one day at the store and i use it every night! Plus side it smells like fruit loops. Down side. Make you sleepy too!!!! Lol
Krissy B.
Marietta, GA
This has been the only product we've found that actually helps our son to sleep. He's 10.5 months and has always struggled with night time sleep due to his silent reflux. Whenever he starts stirring, we just add a little bit more to his chest and he goes right back into a deep sleep. This product has literally saved our lives because we are all able to get sleep now. I didn't even know it existed until walking through Target and just happened to see it and decided, "why not?" I love that it's diluted for babies/toddlers already. This product is a godsend and I'm so happy to have it .
Cayla C.
Terre Haute , IN
Moms!!!! This stuff is awesome. This helps my daughter sleep so well. I even put it on myself. If I forget to put it on her she doesn’t sleep very well. It smells amazing and it actually works. It’s cheap and it lasts quite a while!! Every mom needs this for their baby.
Alyssa H.
I found this randomly at Target about 6 months ago and I’m so glad I did! I use lavender before bed and was thrilled to find a diluted roll on for babies, ready to use! My son loves this just as much as I do.
Briana A.
I like that it comes in a roll on as well as lotion and bath vapor but I haven't seen any results as of yet from my daughter. I still use it in my bedtime routine but nothing has worked in putting her to sleep at night.
Hayley H.
Jackson, MI
This oil is a life saver especially with a teething baby or toddler. When my daughter had a hard time sleeping i dabbed some on her and she was out soon after
Krystina S.
Mommys : Do you prefer this to help soothe a fussy baby who won't sleep or the "Relax" essential oil ? Was not sure which of the two was more relaxing.