Oil of Olay Colormoist Lipstick .13 oz, 510 Creamy Maroon

# 510 Creamy Maroon

I’m a firm believer in Oil of Olay, but have never tried the lipstick. Has anyone tried it and why’s your take on it?
I've been wanting to buy this lipstick, but I'm not sure how well it wears, or if it is as moist as it claims to be? I don't like streaky lipsticks, or lipstick that dry out your lips. Thank you!
What colors have you seen there
Start your review of Oil of Olay Colormoist Lipstick .13 oz, 510 Creamy Maroon!
Pixley, CA
My cousin has this has this lipstick and I notice her lips look more moisture and firm and Idk if good for you but seeing this result I would like to buy one of these 👌
oklahoma city
Review for: Hazelnut
This product is great for pulling off a great fall inspired smokey eye look. Great color, and it’s a good price. I’ve seen them in several drugstores like Walmart and Walgreens.
Review for: Oil Of Colormoist 285 Blush
The product was okay but once i wore the lipstick it turned out not to be my color.The product is long lasting I still have it. I didn't meet my expectations because the color was to bright.They had nice packing.I would recommend to other I recommed to my sister and that was a year ago and she love the product.
Review for: Oil Of Colormoist 605 Gold Token
A bit pricey for just a lipstick but yes it does do wonders..the color is beautiful and looks amazing on your lips..so i guess that why it is a bit pricey.. but definitely worth buying and lasts a while.
Donna, TX
Review for: Tequila Sunrise
This is a really great lipstick. It looks fantastic on! It doesn't smudge like some of the other brands of lipsticks and love that it lasts a really long time! I use it just about everyday and love it so much! Definitely recommend :)
Review for: Mystic Brown
Very nice lipstick. It stays on for most of the night and really moisturizes your lips while you use it. I love that about this. The colors are also very nice shades.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Icy Rose
Love this olay lipstick when I purchased it I didn't think I was going to like it but surprisingly I loved it the color looked beautiful when applied and lasted longer than I expected
Review for: Oil Of Colormoist 380 Coral Sea
While this color is a little too pink for my medium-dark skin, the colormoist line is quite nice. Not very long lasting, but feels very moisturizing when worn.
Allen Park, MI
Review for: Icy Rose
I have this lipstick and absolutely adore it! I'm a sucker for lipsticks, and this was a great color that lasted much longer than I even almost expected!
Ooltewah, TN
Review for: Eye
Rich color. But it is not as long lasting that I need. I feel self couscous about if my lips gotten messed up or what. I don't think I will buy again.