17 colors available

BY OLAY

Oil Of Olay ColorMoist Lipstick contains moisturizers to soften and soothe your lips. Now your lips can feel just as beautiful as they look. Color enhancers lock on color so it lasts for hours. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• I've been wanting to buy this lipstick, but I'm not sure how well i...2 Answers
  • What colors have you seen there1 Answers
  • Is the color true to what the lip stick says?1 Answers
Review for: Oil Of Colormoist 285 Blush
The product was okay but once i wore the lipstick it turned out not to be my color.The product is long lasting I still have it. I didn't meet my expectations because the color was to bright.They had nice packing.I would recommend to other I recommed to my sister and that was a year ago and she love the product.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Medina , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Tequila Sunrise
Thia lipstick lasts forever and makes my lips soooo soft. I really love this shade too its so much fun.
Jinha K.
Jinha K.
Irvine, California
Review for: Icy Rose
I loved the color of this lipstick. The formula was creamy. The packaging is just so cute!!
Kristina u.
Kristina u.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Mystic Brown
Loving the color great coverage on lips color very dark looks good with lip liner
Joanna U.
Joanna U.
Pixley, CA
My cousin has this has this lipstick and I notice her lips look more moisture and firm and Idk if good for you but seeing this result I would like to buy one of these đź‘Ś
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Review for: Oil Of Colormoist 605 Gold Token
A bit pricey for just a lipstick but yes it does do wonders..the color is beautiful and looks amazing on your lips..so i guess that why it is a bit pricey.. but definitely worth buying and lasts a while.
Monika P.
Monika P.
Brandywine, MD
Review for: Autumn Leaves
I was somewhat disappointed in this item..while it is moisturizing and soft on the lips the colors are dull...the lippy lacks pigmentation....
Olgarita L.
Olgarita L.
Douglasville, GA
The color choices are great. I especially like the creepiness of the lipstick which helps it moisturize better
Mary Kate T.
Mary Kate T.
Review for: Mystic Brown
Very nice lipstick. It stays on for most of the night and really moisturizes your lips while you use it. I love that about this. The colors are also very nice shades.
rosa  E.
rosa E.
Lynwood, Ca
Review for: Oil Of Colormoist 605 Gold Token
I love it i don't own onw but i would love too and its a nice color and its a nice size
i would love to have own this lipstick
Melina L.
Melina L.
St-Isidore, Ontario
I've been wanting to buy this lipstick, but I'm not sure how well it wears, or if it is as moist as it claims to be? I don't like streaky lipsticks, or lipstick that dry out your lips. Thank you!
Aliza M.
Aliza M.
Porterville
Is the color true to what the lip stick says?
Leeann G.
What colors have you seen there