by Vasanti Cosmetics

INCREDIBLE COVERAGE - Conceal blemishes with this full coverage foundation and concealer two-in-one! This advanced foundation blends into skin without a trace for a natural looking finish. EVEN OUT SKIN TONE - Camouflage under-eye circles, disguise discolourations, and say goodbye to scars! Instantly even out your skin tone with this multi-purpose cover-up for a radiant glow and a flawless look. MOISTURIZE AND BRIGHTEN - Specially formulated undertones will help hydrate and brighten your skin throughout your wear to boost and rejuvenate your complexion. NO HARSH CHEMICALS - Cruelty-free, Vegan-friendly, Gluten-free, Paraben free, and Oil-free. You don't need to put harsh chemicals on your skin to see immediate results. SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES - Our lightweight, gentle formula is suitable for all skin types! Whether you have normal, dry, oily or sensitive skin, our Oil-Free Foundation & Concealer creates a luxurious texture for a comfortable wear.

INCREDIBLE COVERAGE - Conceal blemishes with this full coverage foundation and concealer two-in-one! This advanced foundation blends into skin without a trace for a natural looking finish.; EVEN OUT SKIN TONE - Camouflage under-eye circles, disguise discolourations, and say goodbye to scars! Instantly even out your skin tone with this multi-purpose cover-up for a radiant glow and a flawless look.; MOISTURIZE AND BRIGHTEN - Specially formulated undertones will help hydrate and brighten your skin throughout your wear to boost and rejuvenate your complexion.; NO HARSH CHEMICALS - Cruelty-free, Vegan-friendly, Gluten-free, Paraben free, and Oil-free. You don't need to put harsh chemicals on your skin to see immediate results.; SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES - Our lightweight, gentle formula is suitable for all skin types! Whether you have normal, dry, oily or sensitive skin, our Oil-Free Foundation & Concealer creates a luxurious texture for a comfortable wear.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oil-Free Foundation & Concealer in 1 (V1) by VASANTI - Liquid Cover-Up - Get Incredible Coverage with Featherlight Finish Now!!
Kitchener
Review for: Vasanti Cosmetics Liquid Cover-Up - Foundation & Concealer in 1 - Oil-Free - V12
My favourite everyday foundation. I defiantly love that it is 2 in 1 and its the perfect size! I never have to touch up my makeup as it stays on all day. And the variety of colours they have is great! I recommended foundation for my friends that are looking for a natural everyday work look.
Brampton , ON
Oil-Free Foundation & Concealer in 1 (V1) by VASANTI - Liquid Cover-Up - Get Incredible Coverage with Featherlight Finish Now! uploaded by Samantha S.
Review for: Vasanti Cosmetics Liquid Cover-Up - Foundation & Concealer in 1 - Oil-Free - V13
This was the worst product I ever put on my face in my whole entire life I had an allergic reaction to something in it an that was the start of my misery my skin was so rough an it took me almost 3 days to try an get my skin back in order then when I looked deeper the ingredients are terrible they need to do better I wouldn’t recommend this product to a soul we need to look at the ingredients list because a lot of these companies don’t care about our skin that gunna be a strong no for me when it comes to this product
Toronto , ON
Review for: Vasanti Cosmetics Liquid Cover-Up - Foundation & Concealer in 1 - Oil-Free - V3
I was introduced to this brand and product at my local drugstore when i was asking for a light foundation/concealer to cover acne and red spots on my face. I was also very worried about the product because my face is prone to breakouts from products with certain ingredients and i did not want that problem.

This product worked great! Not to mention it's both a foundation and a concealer so it 100% covers up my acne, making my face look so clear. My face hasn't shown any irritation and i have not broken out whatsoever. I wish the product size was bigger though. I still consider it a foundation as well so i use it for full coverage...but it's pretty small so i suggest to make the price worth it to use a different foundation and use it as concealer. But either way works!!   I didn't know this brand existed until that moment!

Hamilton
Review for: Vasanti Cosmetics Liquid Cover-Up - Foundation & Concealer in 1 - Oil-Free - V0
I have weird skin, i find kost make ups especially liquid fountains dont sit well on my face.. this brand however is awesome! Smooth finish and the coverage is just enough! Wide variety of colours! BUT best part its made in canada!
Hamilton
looooove it!! Goes on nice with or without the use of a primer! Ive never used thier powder hut i pair this with my physicians formula powder founation and i love the combination!
My mom and I bought this for my brother's post graduation and we love this product!!!! Lightweight and the perfect tone. I love that this brand has more varieties of brown skin tones and it looks so natural. Thank you Vasanti cosmetics!!!! Love you xo
etobicoke, ON
I have been using vasanti products for five years. This foundation leaves you with a dewy finish. It’s light to medium coverage, but you can build it to full coverage. I would buy it again, because it is such an awesome product!
Scarborough , ON
Love the finish and when paired with my vasanti face powder...I glow! Vasanti products dont leave my face feeling dry and this cover up definitely is amazing.
Ajax, ON
Great coverage. Light weight. I use it as a concealer to cover up dark spots and undereye. Lasts all day. Great wear. Easy on the go.
toronto
I like this foundation I would say its medium to full coverage it’s lightweight and I’m currently using it