Oil Free Deep Action Cream Cleanser By Clean and Clear for Unisex, 6.5 Ounce uploaded by k a.Oil Free Deep Action Cream Cleanser By Clean and Clear for Unisex, 6.5 Ounce uploaded by Kirsty J.Oil Free Deep Action Cream Cleanser By Clean and Clear for Unisex, 6.5 Ounce uploaded by Noor J.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR #61 in Facial Cleansers

Oil Free Deep Action Cream Cleanser was launched by the design house of Clean and Clear. It is recommended for normal skin.

Buy on Amazon
Allyssa W.
hitchcock
This is an amazing product definitely need to get me some more it is really good for my skin type like dry and oily skin it’s a great,amazing,and a miracle I need to get the morning and night time though I feel like those are gonna be better but anyways I really like doing mask and this is definitely one of those product that work for my skin and my new favorite product. This product makes my skin really smooth and helped out my pimples a lot also my pores I thought at first it was gonna be a bad product when I first got it so I got the travel size when I first tried it I wanted to wash my face again and again and again I fell in love.
Gabby_Angeloss_16
Are use this cleanser after taking off my make up and I have to say it’s really good it really kind of the skin like all the dirt do you have a look on your face from what you do all day your daily activities this facial cream is like really good it takes off all the dirt it’s like the best facial scream I have ever used our use other cleansers but they’re not like this the rest of the cleansers are use they did not take off the dirt as good as this one did I have to say I really love this cleanser especially the packaging that is like really good
Jasmine W.
Another great facial product. It cleaned my pores and it kept my skin clear for about as long as I was using it. It reached my expectations for a great price. I was experiencing really bad breakouts for a couple of weeks and I wasn’t sure why. I started using this and it cleared it right up. The reason I gave it four stars is because after a while it didn’t work as well as it originally did. I’m not sure if maybe my skin had gotten used to it or what the case might have been but I’ll defiantly come back to it in the future.
RENEE M.
Midlothian
I have normal-oily skin with occainsional brackoutd. I have been using this for 14 years. I can only use it a few times a week as it dries my skin out; however, when breakouts occur I use this more often and the breakouts are gone within a day or two and redness is reduced significantly. My face does feel cool after rinsing with water while using this product. I enjoy that feeling.
Catherine J.
I randomly ended up buying this one day while on a trip in Florida because it was on sale. My first thought and I tried it was I loved that cooling feeling it gives your skin when you're washing it. It's definitely a gentle facial wash which I've been using ever since I tried. I feel definitely prevent me from minor breakouts and I definitely do recommend this product!
Stephanie L.
Grand Forks
This product worked decent for me and my oily, acne prone skin. It wasn't the best thing I've used, but it also wasn't the worst. I do enjoy the minty tingle that the product has on my skin, but I did notice that it felt like it left a little bit of a film on my face after using. I will most likely use again in the future, but I wouldn't call it my favorite.
Shayna B.
I was so nervous to use this because drug store products tend to break it my skin but it was an emergency and I needed a substitute cleanser. So glad I chose this one . My skin feels so cool and soft after using it. I don't feel stripped of all my natural oils. I continued to use it in the morning even after I had received my facial wash from the dermatologist
Rain D.
Columbus
A very much love this cream it was so minty it felt really good on my face it made it feel like tingly and everything it felt like it was actually cleaning my pores and it works like if you do it for a week and you have acne at the beginning of that week it like tones it down a lot I really really like this product I buy it every time I run out
Caitlyn G.
Kingsport
This is my go-to facial cleanser. I use this product in the shower to wash my face. It leaves my face feeling very fresh and clean, and it is great at cleaning out my pores. This product is around $7 dollars at my local Walmart. I highly recommend this product if you need a facial cleanser that doesn’t cost a lot yet still does the job.
Janelle R.
Norman
I’m not a fan of cream cleansers; I like suds. But the “deep action” in the title really piqued my interest. It did leave my skin feeling clean with a menthol like freshness, but not clean enough, like a sudsing cleanser will. Love clean and clear, but this just reminded me that cream cleansers aren’t my cup of tea.