Oil Control Head & Shoulders Instant Oil Control Dandruff Shampoo 665 mL uploaded by CHLOÈ  .

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Oil Control Dandruff Shampoo, conquer your hair and scalp oil to get a clean you can feel, instantly. It’s formulated with mango and citrus essence giving you the carefree confidence you deserve. Try with Instant Oil Control Conditioner for light conditioning. see more...

CHLOÈ  .
I think this is the bes shampoo for oil control in the market, and I use it once in a while, cause I have noticed that when I use it for a big period of time, my hair feels like hard, but not dry,I don't know how to explain it. I would totally keep buying it.
Heather S.
Basye
I use this in the winter time when I have dry scalp. It helps with my dry scalp. No flakes or dandruff. It really helps
Aisha A.
Makkah, Makkah
I like it making my scalp clean and fresh with nice scent . I get rid of dandruff and i feel a cool sensation
Carly B.
I use this product because at times I can have dandruff depending on the season. Whenever I do use this product it’s great and relieves itchiness from my head. Highly recommend
kariluz c.
Doral, FL
Amo este producto, su fórmula, sus ingredientes, su acción, todo de el me gusta y es una muy buena marca.
Taylor I.
Mapleton, IL
This has really helped when I’ve been getting dry flakes and dandruff during the winter months.
Desiree A.
Garden Grove
I didn’t realize this product works until I stopped using it. I recently stopped using the product and I’ve realized I had a lot more dandruff than when I used the product (I had virtually none while using Head and Shoulders). I’ve tried the Redken Scalp Relief Dandruff Control Shampoo and it doesn’t work as great. The Redken is 3 times as pricey as head and shoulders ($12 vs $4) and you get less product for the more expensive brand. This stuff works wonders. I have also gotten a lot of complements on how good my hair smells.
sydney d.
hydrating beyond belief. i love this product and now i use most of the products here
Victoria C.
Madison Hts, MI
Smells great and works good for dandruff. But this product always leaves a weird film feeling on my hair, no matter how many times I rinse it out
Angela C.
United States
My daughter and I both use this product for our scalps and it smells great and leaves you clean! I have not noticed dry scalp since using it!