BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Oil Control Dandruff Shampoo, conquer your hair and scalp oil to get a clean you can feel, instantly. It’s formulated with mango and citrus essence giving you the carefree confidence you deserve. Try with Instant Oil Control Conditioner for light conditioning. see more...

Tyler S.
Wayne
I really love head and shoulders dandruff shampoo and conditioner! I don't really have any concern. It's best for both dry and oily scalps. Very nice scent and last longing! Yes I would buy it again and it's highly recommended.
Alex S.
Saint Louis
My hair is so oily that I have to make sure I wash it almost every other day but I find with this shampoo it really takes my oiliness without stripping my hair. The only shampoo I have found that has really helped.
Elaine C.
Boston
Head and shoulders has been in my life since I was very little and the smell of this shampoo is amazing! Super fresh and love the fact that there any many options. The 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioners makes my life so much easier
Henda G.
Louisville, KY
Very helpful for oily hair. I have a very oily scalp and it makes my hair have less volume. But with this shampoo I’m not over loaded with oil and it helps detangle my hair too and also leaves my hair feeling more fresh and more volume too.
Stephanie W.
Thud sound like it would be good for my support oily hair. I can't go a day with out washing it and ours gentle on it
Elma K.
Europe
honestly it makes my hair really puffy and that is why i don't really like it. I think there are better shampoos.
Vivian N.
I had a lot of dandruff when I was around 10-11 years old. It stopped when I used Head and Shoulders. I like the way it feels in my hair, it doesn’t burn, rinses easily. I still use it today just to prevent the dandruff.
Ruby V.
Burbank
I dye my hair almost every 6 months, so it really dries out my hair. I also have oily hair so this shampoo really help balance everything out. It’s affordable and you can pretty much find it at any store.
Haley O.
Evans, GA
This is my most favorite shampoo. It takes all of the oil out of my hair and leaves it volumous and gorgeous!
Taylor E.
Kincardine
I use this shampoo regularly even without dandruff. It helps with the oils in my hair and doesn’t make my hair feel dry or damaged after I style it. It doesn’t make my hair oily right after either. I buy this as often as needed from either shoppers or Walmart depending on the price.