BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Oil Control Dandruff Shampoo, conquer your hair and scalp oil to get a clean you can feel, instantly. It’s formulated with mango and citrus essence giving you the carefree confidence you deserve. Try with Instant Oil Control Conditioner for light conditioning. see more...

Joni S.
Live Oak
I absolutely love Head and Shoulders! I have very oily hair and skin...dandruff... and this shampoo works well for me!
Samantha M.
Donna
This is the only shampoo I use!! I have a lot of dandruff and this keeps it to a minimum. Just bought more last night.
Erin L.
Lebanon, CT
I love this shampoo. It works really well and it doesn’t have much of a smell. It doesn’t make my hair greasy at all
Lacey R.
I’m not a huge fan on the smell but it definitely helps with my super oily scalp. One bottle lasts me a while though.
zaynah b.
Madera, CA
helps control dandruff and keep the scalp from getting oily has a great smell and is affordable it a great product
Deirdre S.
Christiansburg, VA
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. I've used this and made my hair more oily feeling. I would have to re wash it!
Angela K.
Blackwood, NJ
I use the almond one - the best smell ever! I’m allergic to a few other shampoos so this helps my hair and scalp.
Alyssa S.
Corona, CA
Keeps me from getting oily at the end of the day and helped clear up my flaky scalp left over from a hard winter.
Hayley C.
Hanceville, AL
Works well when you have a dry scalp. Leaves it feeling soft and moisturized. Stops dandruff and cleans nicely.
Ariana D.
Works so great and has so much that will last you a really long time and is defiantly best for a dry scalp.