BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Oil Control Dandruff Shampoo, conquer your hair and scalp oil to get a clean you can feel, instantly. It’s formulated with mango and citrus essence giving you the carefree confidence you deserve. Try with Instant Oil Control Conditioner for light conditioning. see more...

Alicia M.
Trimble, OH
We love this it works great on think straight oily hair with bad dandruff. It controls years oil and dandruff and make our hair feel good.
Alicia J.
Grand Bay
It's definitely for oily hair but it makes my hair feeling stripped, I have to use an extra conditioner just to get my hair soft again.
Brittanee W.
Cleveland, OH
I love this product for hydration and glow. I love that it's two in one! I even have some family and friends who have started using it.
Loren D.
Bronx, NY
Works well when you have a dry scalp. Leaves it feeling soft and moisturized. Stops dandruff and cleans nicely. Love it and recommend.
Tori B.
I like this when I go to the gym and want to take a shower after, my hair is oily, especially after I work out, this product is great!
Bree G.
Philadelphia
My hair gets really oily and this helps it to not get as oily as it has before it also has a nice fragrance and makes my hair feel soft
Patricia ♡.
Cloverleaf
This keeps my hair from getting dandruff, it keeps it silky and smelling nice. I really love it, it just makes my hair feel great.
Brittany M.
Bamberg, SC
I love that head and shoulders has came out with a specific version for oily hair. I can tell a huge difference from the original.
Joanne L.
Works excellent on my daughters oily and rashy scalp. She enjoys the smell and softness. Her hair smells clean even after gym class
Rochelle N.
Redwood Vly, CA
Just had a massive allergic reaction to this shampoo. Will not be using again, my poor head is so itchy and irritated with hives