BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Oil Control Dandruff Shampoo, conquer your hair and scalp oil to get a clean you can feel, instantly. It’s formulated with mango and citrus essence giving you the carefree confidence you deserve. Try with Instant Oil Control Conditioner for light conditioning. see more...

Jennifer W.
Olla, LA
I have a hard time with oily hair. I also have trouble with dandruff from time to time as well. This is the only shampoo I've found that leaves my hair feeling oil free and clean feeling!
Shelley B.
Phil Campbell , AL
I liked this product for the use of the oil control. To me Head and Shoulders is a little on the pricey side.
Angela T.
Melbourne, FL
It worked great at first but now that my hair has grown used to the product I don't find it to be as effective. There's got to be more we can do for oily hair!
Evangelina M.
Orange
I love it it’s a great product makes my hair feel so smooth and soft and it makes my hair feel so fresh I love it it’s the best and it’s affordable ❤😍❤😍😍️😍️😍
Lesleyann B.
Springfield Gardens, NY
My hair was very dry and I had a lot of dandruff one of my friends recommended this product best thing I have ever tried omg so in love my hair is so clean
Angelia N.
Canal Fulton, OH
I've been buying this for months. I have dandruff but my hair also gets oily pretty quick. This has been a life saver and I would highly recommend it.
Jamie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use the one for Dry Itchy scalp with Almond oil. I love it. I use it daily. The conditioner keeps my hair smooth and I never worry about dandruff.
Raelee F.
Bluffton, SC
I didn't see much of a difference between this product and the regular Head and Shoulders formula. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't anything special.
Joselyn V.
Casi siempre uso esta marca sobre todo el clinico tengo el cuero cabelludo muy delicdo y sencible es uno de los que me controla la resequedad!
Shannon R.
I love head and shoulders shampoo. It’s surprising how soft it leaves your hair. I try to use it twice a week to help keep my scalp healthy.