BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Oil Control Dandruff Shampoo, conquer your hair and scalp oil to get a clean you can feel, instantly. It’s formulated with mango and citrus essence giving you the carefree confidence you deserve. Try with Instant Oil Control Conditioner for light conditioning. see more...

Ashley A.
Does a good job at getting rid of my dandruff, but leave my hair super dry and makes so many knots. I have to use so much conditioner to get rid of the knots this shampoo leaves me
Lauren M.
I use this product as much as I can because I have a dry scalp, especially in the winter. It doesn't work right away but you have to continue to use it to start seeing results. I would buy his product again because it helps in the long run.
Jennifer R.
Bayonne, NJ
First of all this smells so good, I can even s ell it throughout the day. This works great on my itching dry scalp. Plus it makes my curly and coarse hair soft and manageable.
Kristy P.
Oxford, AL
I have psoriasis which is not dandruff, but this shampoo helps with the dryness. I don't scratch my head as much because this helps to moisturize my scalp for daily use.
Amanda S.
I am absolutely obsessed with head and shoulders entire line, and even more so when the oil control shampoo came out. It is probably my favorite shampoo ever made and it really helps control the oil on my scalp. Can't say enough good things about this one!!
Ella J.
Omaha, NE
Are you ever in a meeting or at school and you start itching your head? The someone ask do you have head lice.? Well by the shampoo and that won't happen anymore. This will give you an A-Plus head with great hair.
isabelle c.
Bentonville, AR
This is a great product especially if you have trouble with dandruff . I personally don't I just like to use because of the tingly sensation you get from using it. It's great it's cheap and you can find it anywhere
Meli
Franklin Park, IL
I have very oily hair and this does a nice job at keeping my hair looking nice a little longer than other shampoos. The only thing I do not like is that my hair falls out after using this product.
Jennifer T.
Keithville, LA
I have used this product as long as I can remember. I like the smell and it's works great. I tend to get oily hair after a day or so of not shampooing and I have noticed that it does help that out!
Sarah O.
Ames, IA
Works great with the conditioner. Leaves my hair incredibly soft and healthy looking. I can go multiple days between washes, which was not possible at all before.