BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Oil Control Dandruff Shampoo, conquer your hair and scalp oil to get a clean you can feel, instantly. It’s formulated with mango and citrus essence giving you the carefree confidence you deserve. Try with Instant Oil Control Conditioner for light conditioning. see more...

Krla A.
I used to had this shampoo at My house because at the beginning made what it say oil control but after a time using it didnt work anymore, so I stop buying it. How I said, at first it works, I think that the point is change the shampoo for a time and then use it again.
alex s.
New Bedford, MA
this is my go to shampoo, i use it almost every time i wash my hair good for oily and dry scalps, targets the dandruff and makes it go away almost instantly it lathers very well i was and still am extremely satisfied with this product
Isabella A.
Gainesville, FL
This is a good product, but it did dry out my hair. I guess it's because this was is more for oily hair rather than just dandruff. It lathered well, but it has the usual Head and Shoulders scent. I just didn't like how drying it was so I probably wouldn't buy again
Steph E.
Bronx, NY
I really really sore this product. It guves you the fresh feeling since the firts wash. You can see how smooth and soft the hair is after this product and it really gives control for the oil production on the hair
Katherine O.
Redwood City, CA
My scalp is both oily and dry (annoying, I know) and I've tried just about every product. Head and Shoulders Oil Control is the only one that both moisturizes my hair, but doesn't leave it oily or sticky. I use every other day and love the results.
Amanda B.
Rossville, GA
I have severe dandruff aND head and shoulders is the only dandruff shampoo that works for my hair. It is very effective and love the scent! It keeps dandruff out of my hair for a few days. I use it often.
Kelly D.
Brooksville, FL
I like this product because it relieves the Ichting temporarily and it smells good and lathers up a lot which I enjoy, but I did not notice a decrease in flakes. I have yet to find a dandruff shampoo that actually gets rid of flakes AND makes my hair nice and soft.
Erica C.
Panama City, FL
I really like this Oil Control Head & Shoulders Shampoo. I have oily hair so using this shampoo helped control the oil in my hair without over drying it. This is a great shampoo for people that don't have dandruff too because it helps clean your hair really well.
Sarah P.
San Juan, TX
This product definitely cleared up ALL of my dandruff and helped my hair to be MUCH less oily. The first few uses were great but after a while, my hair started to just be plain dry and flat.
Grace T.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I have been using this product for about 2 years because I have extremely thin hair and it gets greasy and oily pretty easily and I also have had issues with dandruff and this stuff is incredible! I will definitely buy it again, it isn't expensive either!