BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Oil Control Dandruff Shampoo, conquer your hair and scalp oil to get a clean you can feel, instantly. It’s formulated with mango and citrus essence giving you the carefree confidence you deserve. Try with Instant Oil Control Conditioner for light conditioning. see more...

Nicole R.
Garden Grove, CA
Head and shoulders does its job by reducing dandruff, however the products have sulfates in them and will in time thin the hair. That is what happened to my boyfriends hair and it wasn't necessarily this specific scent but it was any head and shoulders brand he used. He stopped shampooing for a week because he was so worried about his hair and the thickness came back and then I converted him to more natural bands like shea moisture and DIY mixes such as ACV with a few drops of tea tree oil mixed with water and his hair has been good ever since.
Kari L.
Wilmington, NC
I have sever seborrheic dermatitis so this isn't a total solution but I rotate this shampoo with another stronger dandruff shampoo. The oil control is great for my fine hair and my husband likes it too. My hair feels good after using this and I like the smell too. Much better fragrance than some dandruff shampoos.
Hannah F.
San Diego, CA
This did exactly what I wanted but then went a bit too far in drying out my scalp. I loved the smell (so nice not to smell like a 90-year old) and never felt like people would spot me for a dandruff-sufferer because of my shampoo. The cool tingly feeling on my scalp from this was very spa-like and helped me get rid of some embarrassing grease.
Kimberly F.
San Antonio, TX
Couldn't find the one that I use but it's itchy dry scalp with eucalyptus by far my favorite and I love the way it goes and makes my scalp Feel clean after washing and I would recommend this shampoo to anybody that has the same problems like I do when it comes to itchy scalp
Divine E.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been using head & shoulders my whole life. My father used it too (his hair is longer than mine). I used to get horrible dry scalp-- to the point that I had dandruff flying out of my hair. Head & shoulders seems to be the only product that can keep me under control.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Head and shoulders is really good for a good clean, but sometimes it feels too clean to the point my scalp is really dry and then more oil comes out as a result. the smell is not that appealing as well and it does not work up a good lather since it is so thick.
sheridan m.
Mobile, AL
When I first started using this product, it was fantastic. I used to have such oily hair and this helped with my problem. However, after I used it for about a month my hair started to become oily again and my head got really itchy. I guess i became immune to it.
Abigail G.
I had really bad dandruff and a sensitive/oily scalp in high school and my dermatologist recommended this product to me. I used it once a week for a long time and it always took away dandruff without drying out my scalp or leaving oily residue.
Krla A.
I used to had this shampoo at My house because at the beginning made what it say oil control but after a time using it didnt work anymore, so I stop buying it. How I said, at first it works, I think that the point is change the shampoo for a time and then use it again.
alex s.
New Bedford, MA
this is my go to shampoo, i use it almost every time i wash my hair good for oily and dry scalps, targets the dandruff and makes it go away almost instantly it lathers very well i was and still am extremely satisfied with this product