BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Oil Control Dandruff Shampoo, conquer your hair and scalp oil to get a clean you can feel, instantly. It’s formulated with mango and citrus essence giving you the carefree confidence you deserve. Try with Instant Oil Control Conditioner for light conditioning. see more...

A'yo R.
Saint Louis, MO
I love using this for my hair..... I love how after I rinse it it gives my hair a soft and silky look. It keep my hair from drying and damaging. When going to Family Dollar I chose this as my option.
Batoul E.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This head and shoulders is amazing for oily hair. Ever since i started using it i have not had oily hair at all. This targets users with oily hair and does work. It has a really nice scent that will last. I would buy this product again and definitely recommend to others.
Génesis P.
Miami, Florida
ciertamente elimina la caspa, en mi caso no en su totalidad ya que sufro de caspa cronica en el cuero cabelludo, pero si me es un alivio, no encuentro desperfectos en mi cuero de cabello ya que no lo uso con frecuencia en pro de proteger mis aceites en el cabello y no dañarlo, esto me pasa mucho con cualquier marca de shampoo, pero su cumple su funcion inmediata.
christina p.
Perrysburg , Oh
I love this stuff! I recently ran out and I could totally tell the difference.  This shampoo is about $7 a bottle by me, so I was waiting for sales and a coupon (which come out about once a month).  It is worth the price tho because without it, my scalp is irritated and itchy.  I'm back on it and its good again.  I would definitely recommend!
erica s.
I been using this product ever since I was a kid. This product has been around in my family for a long time now. MY hair is usually oily but with this product my oils doesn't come as often. And a lot of product comes in the bottle so it's great to have.
Colette O.
Torrance, CA
I love head and shoulders! I get very dry and itchy scalp when the weather changes so I need something to help so this shampoo really gets down and cleans my scalp and roots to remove any dead skin or irritation I may have
Shelby C.
Conroe, TX
I have grown up with dandruff problem, and it can be really embarrassing and especially itchy. This shampoo helps immensely with itch relief, and it still leaves the hair feeling soft. This is something I worried about. I do switch in between this and another shampoo, but it is a go to when my scalp is feeling itchy and uncomfortable.
Peyton H.
stanton
This shampoo has it all. I have VERY oily hair and awful dandruff so this shampoo is perfect. It smells great and does what it's supposed to do and keeps me looking fresh all day. I buy it regularly and will continue to do so!
Taylor S.
Roseville, CA
This shampoo smells so good. Good for long hair but not for short hair. When I had long hair it left my hair soft and smooth but with my short hair it left it greasy. Shampoo is full of suds!
Chelsea D.
It's a good product my hair is so oily and I hate that. It's way better then dove shampoo and it's best for oily scalp. It smells so good as well. It's long lasting like I can definitely smell it all day after I wash it.