Oil Control Head & Shoulders Instant Oil Control Dandruff Shampoo 665 mL uploaded by CHLOÈ  .

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Oil Control Dandruff Shampoo, conquer your hair and scalp oil to get a clean you can feel, instantly. It’s formulated with mango and citrus essence giving you the carefree confidence you deserve. Try with Instant Oil Control Conditioner for light conditioning. see more...

Rosana C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I have oily face and oily head so it is a good option to wash my hair. Also it prevents my hair lost because I suffer for that
Megan T.
Left my hair with even more dandruff than what I started with, smelled nice. But didn not benefit my hair in any type of way.
Patty D.
Dodge city
Works wonders my hair gets oily really quick and I hate it , with this shampoo it controls it and it doesn't look that bad
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
I use this about 3 times a week to keep my hair from getting super clogged up with products. Feels great & smells great.
Gabby Jo S.
Hamilton , OH
This is one of my favorite products it helps a lot with the oil but not always. Still looking for a good product to use.
Luna M.
I love this because I have oily hair and this shampoo helps my hair have less oil. I recommend this if you have oily hair
Sam D.
Hubbard, OH
It works well. I will continue to repurchase because it is the only shampoo I've found that controls my dry, flaky scalp.
Megan E.
Acushnet, MA
Not a huge fan of the scent but love how this product works! Used it for a long while before switching to a diff brand
Samantha M.
Donna
This is the only shampoo I use!! I have a lot of dandruff and this keeps it to a minimum. Just bought more last night.
Laura G.
Camden, NJ
I buy this shampoo often for dry scalp and flakes it’s work to an extent I try to always use it so flakes don’t return