BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Oil Control Dandruff Shampoo, conquer your hair and scalp oil to get a clean you can feel, instantly. It’s formulated with mango and citrus essence giving you the carefree confidence you deserve. Try with Instant Oil Control Conditioner for light conditioning. see more...

Sydney M.
Hurlock, MD
This is the only shampoo I’ve tried that allows me to go more than 2 days without washing my hair again. I have extremely oily hair, but also a flaky scalp when I don’t wash my hair. After about a day you can already see the oil build up and by the second day, my dandruff comes back. With this shampoo, my hair stays clean longer and my dandruff is controlled. It’s also super reasonably price and it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin/scalp.
Monica E.
Hanford, CA
I have a very oily hair, not because I dont wash it, but because my bodt tends to produce a big amount of oil, specifically on my hair, and this product helped me to minimize that oiliness
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
This product was my go to ever sense the brand has released it. It is beyond amazing and it exceeded my expectations. Its defiantly worth the price. You get great results and it will leave you very satisfied! I 100% recommended this to everyone!
Bailey R.
San Antonio, TX
I have terrible dermatitis on my scalp, especially in winter. It got to a point where even the heavy duty dandruff shampoo wouldn't help, but this does. It leave my hair clean, and controls the oils so the dermatitis doesn't flair up, even if I skip a day or washing my hair. Absolutely my go to when my scalp is a mess!
Autumn B.
Middlesex, NC
I use this product more in the  summer than any other time of year. It gets rid of oily scalp and leaves my hair feeling squeaky clean. It helps to keep flakes under control as well as oil. It smells good and  isn't too pricey for me. It doesn't dry my hair out like the original head and shoulders.
Brandy B.
Independence , KY
I use this product to try and keep dandruff under control. It seems that lately, the shampoo doesn’t work as well as it used to. There’s a lack of products for dandruff, especially for color treated hair.
Kari S.
Blaine , MN
If you have oily hair this is a great product. My hair tends to get very oily and this shampoo and conditioner have instantly helped with it. It also smells amazing! I will be buying this again.
Katie F.
Johnstown, PA
I have oily hair that drives me nuts. This was the first shampoo that I could use that wouldn't leave my hair oily and it was affordable. After time, my hair adapted to using this shampoo so now I only use it once in awhile.
Jennifer D.
Lexington, KY
Instant oil control is right! It had become habit to lather,rinse and repeat because I could tell the first wash didn't quite clean my hair. This stuff definitely gets it done the first time!
Narayana L.
kissimmee
I like this shampoo I use it twice a week I really helps removing the oil and you hair you can see it really cleans I like the smell it targets the oil in your hair I really satisfied with this product