Oil Control Head & Shoulders Instant Oil Control 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner 665 mL uploaded by Zenia Y.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Oil Control 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner, conquer your hair and scalp oil to get a clean you can feel, instantly. It is formulated with light conditioners to leave hair soft and contains mango and citrus essence. It’s time you experience the carefree confidence you deserve. see more...

Roxanna Z.
I first used head and shoulders many, many years ago when I had issues with a dry scalp. I never really thought I needed it until last year during the summer when I had the worst kind of dandruff I've ever had in my life. My scalp would shed right after I washed it and every single day after that. Not one day did I not have big chunks of noticeable and embarrassing dandruff in my dark hair. I've had enough! So I used head and shoulders and after two washes within a week, the dandruff was completely gone! And I've been using it since then and nothing else. It doesn't strip the natural oils away, yet it gets rid of the nasty gunk so well. I haven't had dandruff at all in any form since then. I'm actually afraid to stop using it!
Rhea A.
Vernon, AZ
Been using this for about a month now and have seen no improvement. I have hair that is so oily, I literally have to wash it twice a day or it looks like I haven't in weeks. I was hoping this would help out with that but it acted like any other shampoo, except it did leave a residue on my hair that took a week to wash out after I discontinued use.
Farin G.
Lompoc, CA
Seems to control oil well but I still notice build up and dandruff. I took off two stars due to it only meeting some of its claims. I do find the mango and citrus scent pleasant. Overall other products by this brand have worked better for me.
Jordan K.
i love this shampoo. it has controlled the incredible amount of oil on my scalp and i've seen major reduction in my dandruff issue. this is definitely for someone with an oily scalp. it lathers nicely and the scent is lovely. i will continue to buy this.
Veronica C.
I have combo hair, oily scalp dry ends and I have to be very picky on my shampoo or else I can come out looking either like a walking greaseball or white dandruff everywhere. This keeps my oil level under control and still not leave me feeling dry. I love it
Imani J.
Jacksonville, FL
Head & Shoulders is the single anti-dandruff shampoo brand that I return to most frequently. I make a point of switching out with other brands periodically, as uninterrupted use tends to make it less effective. It's economical and does not dry my natural hair out too much.
Mai K.
Redwood City, CA
I like this product, it's not the best or my go to shampoo but I used it at a friend's house and it was decent. It doesn't dry out my scalp and it smells good, I've never had issues with dandruff so I'm not sure how well it works for that.
Patricia B.
Algonquin, IL
Some head & shoulders have a strong scent, this one really doesn't works well without drying out my scalp. I use it about once every other week. Leaves my hair soft and shiny, and flake free. I would recommend this
Paula D.
Las vegas, NV
My go-to dandruff shampoo! This is the only shampoo that will keep the flakes at bay. No matter how "bad" it is for your hair, I can't stray away. I've tried so many dandruff shampoos in the past and head and shoulders seems to be the only one that does the job! I also love the huge bottles with the pump for easier access.
Zenia Y.
As a 2-in-1, it doesn't leave my hair feeling very smooth or soft, which is pretty typical when you aren't using a separate shampoo and conditioner. However, I am very pleased with the oil control. I usually shower every other day, and on day 2 you can definitely tell a difference with this shampoo. I will continue to use this 2-in-1 for the oil control but will be addition an separate conditioner. There was a buy 2 get the 3rd free on target! So had to get!!!