Oikos® Vanilla Greek Yogurt 4-5.3 oz. Cups uploaded by Gurmannat S.Oikos® Vanilla Greek Yogurt 4-5.3 oz. Cups uploaded by Lisa M.

BY DANNON #27 in Yogurt

Jolie H.
Sterling Hts, MI
I have tried so many different brands of Greek yogurts and I have hated all of them except for this one! This flavor is absolutely amazing and isn't gritty like the other brands. It's super smooth and very creamy. The flavor has a subtle hint of vanilla that is great eating alone, in smoothies, and to also freeze to eat as frozen yogurt. You won't regret purchasing this yogurt!
Brooke G.
Greensburg, KY
My favorite Greek yogurt. I like it’s simplo and ability to add my own mix ins or toppings.  I think it has the best texture and is a greAt value.  Often on sale and coupons available which is always a yes. I would recommend to others as it’s easy to find and great introduction to Greek yogurt!
Jennifer N.
Toms River, NJ
This is the best Greek yogurt, especially the “zero” version! The consistency is perfect (I can be funny about yogurt). The flavor is just right. I use this to make healthy chocolate chip cookie dough by mixing with peanut butter, honey, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips for a healthy snack!
Ediane S.
Minden, NV
The same tantalizing flavour that you know so well, combined with traditional Greek yogurt. Whether it’s for breakfast, lunch, supper or for a snack, treat yourself to an escape moment with Oikos 2% Vanilla Greek yogurt. We simply know that you’ll agree with us that it’s timelessly delectable.
Kiara V.
S Dartmouth, MA
i love this yogurt! it tastes delicious and the texture is perfect. some yogurts don’t have a good texture which throws off the overall taste, but this yogurt is great! i love all of the flavors, especially vanilla. my family and i enjoy eating them any time of day.
Marianne J.
Louisville, KY
I love this greek yogurt!!! It was a great value for the pack. I enjoyed the vanilla flavoring. It was not artificial-tasting, like other brands. I would try other flavors of this same brand. This is my go-to for smoothies, granola, or just plain yogurt.
Tina P.
Wapella
I really like this brand of Greek yogurt, very smooth and not too thick. I prefer Greek yogurt over regular yogurt because it seems to help the digestive system better. This is a good value because the texture is good but a little pricey when your on a budget.
Laura M.
This yogurt is so delicious without being overly sweet. Oikos is my toddler's favorite, he can eat two in one sitting and it's a food I feel comfortable with letting him eat that much of! We love to mix in chopped up fruit for a yogurt fruit salad.
@makeupp G.
So yummy! I loved Thisbe yogurt so much it was very cream to and tasty. Not to mention healthy. I loved it so much. Very affordable and worth every penny. It is so much better than some leading brand yogurts out there! I recommend this very highly
Shannon S.
My favorite greek yogurt by far. I love making smoothies with it and adding fresh berries or homemade granola for a quick healthy breakfast. I normally buy the tubs of it and the cups for work. I love that it is easy to find at Walmart and Kroger.