Oikos® Greek Traditional Key Lime/Raspberry Yogurt 12 ct. Box uploaded by Pereira L.

BY DANNON

Jessica G.
Lapeer
Very creamy and fun of flavor. I absolutely love the key lime flavor!! It Tate like your eat a key lime pie but it’s a healthier choice and ful of protein. I purchase it at Kroger or Meijer.
Tabatha K.
Westville , IL
I love the yogurt! They have a big variety of flavors. It’s a little expensive. My kids love the yogurt too. It’s easy to find at all stores. The packaging is eye catching. The packaging size is perfect.
KiKi D.
Honolulu
I mostly buy Oikos Greek yogurt but have never tried this flavor so I thought I would give it a shot. I enjoyed the taste & flavor, I thought I was eating a cream pie. When you're trying to watch your weight & enjoy something yummy, like me, then go buy some of this stuff you won't be sorry you did.
Autumn P.
My favorite of all the Greek yogurt flavors. Not tangy like others, no chunks- which is huge for me. Very creamy and light. Takes like a yummy key lime pie but without the guilt. Sometimes I add mini chocolate chips to it for a nice added touch.
David S.
I love this brand of greek yogurt, not only for the price but for the taste. I prefer my greek yogurt to have some fat in it, which leads to a creamier texture and this yougurt delivers with its non non-fat varieties.  And the taste-Wow-Great flavor!
Theresa M.
Tallmadge, OH
One of my favorite flavors!! taste as it says and ways a great consistantsy!! This is apart of my breakfast or snack in my mornings. Happy to find a brand of greek yogurt I love so much.
Pereira L.
Adoro iorgute, principalmente o gregos. O da danone é super consistente , delicioso, e ótimo para misturar com aveia e granola. Equivale tranquilamente a uma refeição, e é muito nutritivo. Nota 1.000!!!!
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
I loooooooove Oikos so much! I really do not like Chobani at all, it's way too bitter for me. Oikos is sweet and delicious! Personally, I love the Key Lime, Lemon Meringue, Vanilla, and Orange Cream flavors.
Maria R.
Bronx, NY
wanted to try something new and a friend gave me one when I visited . I must say is very good quality , creamy and thick but lime is not my fave, therefore I'll pass on this flavor if I choose to buy it .
Lisa L.
Oconomowoc, WI
The key lime is my absolute favorite yogurt! I eat this all the time and even got my son hooked on it! Such a great snack and makes for a really good parfait when berries are added to it!