BY DAVINES

This conditioner suitable for giving hair, extraordinary softness, and shine. It protects hair from damage caused by the heat of blow dryers and straighteners. It contains apricot butter for hydrating and soothing. see more...

Tracie B.
Tracie B.
Columbus, OH
Game changer! I've always struggled to grow my hair long, I like to style my hair daily, and I color it too. My hair would get brittle and my split ends would drive me nuts. Over a year ago I bought this, and my hair has grown faster than ever (probably due to lack of constant breakage) I've been overdue for haircuts and don't even realize it because my hair is so healthy. Even my hair stylist is impressed with what changes she has noticed! Worth every penny
Breanne R.
Breanne R.
Mims, FL
I received the leave in all in 1 treatment in my April BirchBox so I was excited to receive the shampoo and conditioner that went along with it.
Its also nice to try the a full line of a product when testing how well a product will work.
The sample was very small and I only got 1 use out of it so I'm not sure well the product did or didn't work.
Loved the way my hair smelt after using and loved the thick consistancy of the product.
Vania G.
Vania G.
It's nice and thick, but didn't weigh my hair down. Filled with the antioxidant-rich roucou oil and apricot butter to hydrate. It was effective, but I just couldn't get past the smell 😩 I don't even know how to describe it -- almost like a weird baby powder. I think there are much better smelling conditioners out there that work just as well, if not better.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
When used with OI shampoo and leave in milk, the results are amazing. the smell on both products are unique, but have grown on me. my hair was so smooth and no greasy residue left behind. my hair looked brand new after a Davines shampoo and conditioner. definitely a magic product. I also didn't need much with my long hair, it seemed to distribute evenly.
Ruska M.
Ruska M.
Smells just a little manly, but like you used your boyfriends shampoo.. Kinda sexy... Anyway, a teeny-tiny amount was enough for my very thick hair and even though it's expensive, you can get a lot of uses out of it... A friggin 12ml sample lasted me for 3 washes, when usually I use a handful of a conditioner
Alana M.
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
I believe the fact that this is unisex, i find the smell very masculine. i really hated the scent and could not bring myself to use this product since i also received the hair milk and shampoo. definitely smell this product before purchasing online because the scent is extremely strong and quite masculine.
Cathy L.
Cathy L.
Great conditioner. Smells amazing, my hair feels really soft after use. The sample was really small (one-time use packet), but I can't complain because it was a bonus sample in my May Birchbox. I probably won't ever purchase it because I have drugstore conditioners that do a good job on my hair already.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Plano, TX
This was recommended by my hairdresser. I was skeptical at first because I wasn't wild about the smell, however, it grew on me and I ended up loving it. A bit pricey, but it really works wonders on your hair. A little bit goes a long way!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Flint, MI
I will never use any other haircare brand since being introduced to Davines. Oi is the latest line I have tried and it smella amazing! I use this along with the shampoo and milk. Makes my hair manageable and soft. Love!
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
i like how thick the conditioner is. i can not tell if it did much for my hair. i was not a fan of the scent either. i recieved through birchbox