BY DAVINES

OI Absolute Beautifying Conditioner by Davines for Unisex - 2.53 oz Conditioner see more...

Erin S.
Memphis, TN
This stuff smells so good. (I’m a sucker for things with a great fragrance). It left my hair soft and manageable without weighing it down. I have thick hair that tends to be on the oily side, and this didn’t seem to make it appear ‘greasy’.
Colleen M.
This conditioner smells amazing and works pretty well. It is super expensive though. A little bit goes a long way, which could get you some more mileage, but there are plenty of options at the drugstore that I enjoy.
Elena K.
Mount Vernon , WA
This has to be my top hair brand I can swear by, specifically this conditioner I am on my third tube as of now. Love it so much, worth every penny. Works great on my frizzy coarse hair.
Norrita M.
I love this conditioner I know it is pricey but it is so worth it. I smells good and the scent lasts a long time and leaves my hair silky and smooth after it dries.