Oh's Oh

0 grams trans fat see more...

• One on my fondest memories as a child. Who else liked thi...1 Answers
Oh's Oh
  • "It's sweet without being too sugary It's also versatile and tastes great weather you eat it with milk or dry." in 1 review
Olimpia V.
lehi, UT
I freaking love this cereal. It's one of my favorites. I hate soggy cereal and this cereal takes a long while for it to get soggy. The overall taste tastes like honey oats but alittle more sweet. At first it was alittle pricey but they lowered their prices (THANK GOODNESS), it was $3.98 for such a small box but they lowered the price to $1.88 - if you love nuts in your cereal or love the taste then I definitely recommend this cereal.
Kari B.
This is one of my favorite cereals of all time! You don't even always need milk when you eat it! The only problem is how loud it is when you chew. You can't hear anyone else. But that's a small price to pay for such a good tasting cereal!! It definitely doesn't last long at my house!
Tiffany M.
This cereal is so good. My mom used to buy these all the time. These taste like a version of Honey Nut Cheerios but better and cheaper. I believe it has a lot of sugar so they aren't that healthy but I would recommend
Megan B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I had forgotten how good these are! My husband and I both remember having them as young kids at our grandparents houses and decided to give them a try again a few weeks ago. We have kept some around ever since. They are a great snack and we frequently grab a handful on the go.
Amanda V.
This cereal is SO underrated! It's crunch and nutty and isn't too sweet. They don't get soggy quickly and I fee they're healthier in comparison to other cereals. The price is moderate and I suggest it to those who are cereal lovers like myself!
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL
This cereal taste so gooooood and for the price you will deft buy this cereals over and over is only $2. Is not too sweet and you can taste the honey. I love to eat this cereal alone without milk that's how good it taste.
Emily M.
Brick, NJ
Oh my freaking god!!! I LOVE OHS!' my mom and I eat these all the time!!! I don't think I can live without ohs cereal! I always have it in my house' it's so delicious and really is not that bad for yu !
Hannah T.
Tucson
This is one of the most amazing and underrated cereals out there. Seriously, I can’t believe I lived so long without tasting it. It has the perfect amount of sweetness and I love the little clusters. Would recommend to anyone
Adrienne B.
Kapolei, HI
These totally remind me of being a kid without making me question my food choices as a child AND they're not ridiculously overpriced like other cereals (likely why my mother also always had them in the house). They're honestly quite possibly perfect...sweet but not sugary, crunchy and great to eat with your fingers as a snack or in a bowl with milk....and now I'm hungry...
Kristen D.
Oh my goodness!! This cereal is so yummy!! Our Walmart stopped carrot and it made me so sad!! I do wish though the box was bigger, and is slightly pricy for the small box but totally worth it for the yummy taste!!
Autumn N.
Mt Juliet, TN
One on my fondest memories as a child. Who else liked this over cheerios ?