Oh's Oh

0 grams trans fat see more...

• One on my fondest memories as a child. Who else liked this over c...1 Answers
Oh's Oh
  • "It's sweet without being too sugary It's also versatile and tastes great weather you eat it with milk or dry." in 1 review
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
Foodie Expert
I tried these for the first time about a year ago and I couldn't believe I went 24 years without trying them, they are so damn good now one of my favorite ceareals hands down.
Annika S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Foodie Expert
My favorite kind of cereal, even if they are tricky to find! There are little centers in the middle of the O shaped cereal, which have little sweet granola pieces in it.
Adrienne B.
Kapolei, HI
Foodie Expert
These totally remind me of being a kid without making me question my food choices as a child AND they're not ridiculously overpriced like other cereals (likely why my mother also always had them in the house). They're honestly quite possibly perfect...sweet but not sugary, crunchy and great to eat with your fingers as a snack or in a bowl with milk....and now I'm hungry...
Olimpia V.
lehi, UT
Foodie Expert
I freaking love this cereal. It's one of my favorites. I hate soggy cereal and this cereal takes a long while for it to get soggy. The overall taste tastes like honey oats but alittle more sweet. At first it was alittle pricey but they lowered their prices (THANK GOODNESS), it was $3.98 for such a small box but they lowered the price to $1.88 - if you love nuts in your cereal or love the taste then I definitely recommend this cereal.
Kristen D.
Foodie Expert
Oh my goodness!! This cereal is so yummy!! Our Walmart stopped carrot and it made me so sad!! I do wish though the box was bigger, and is slightly pricy for the small box but totally worth it for the yummy taste!!
Tiffany M.
Foodie Expert
This cereal is so good. My mom used to buy these all the time. These taste like a version of Honey Nut Cheerios but better and cheaper. I believe it has a lot of sugar so they aren't that healthy but I would recommend
Kari B.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite cereals of all time! You don't even always need milk when you eat it! The only problem is how loud it is when you chew. You can't hear anyone else. But that's a small price to pay for such a good tasting cereal!! It definitely doesn't last long at my house!
Avery B.
Jeffersonville, IN
Foodie Expert
The most underrated cereal ever!!! My absolute favorite but barely anyone knows about it. Crunchy, delicious, and the perfect amount of sweetness. Much more flavor than Cheerios. I wish more stores carried these!
Megan B.
Liberty Lake, WA
Foodie Expert
I had forgotten how good these are! My husband and I both remember having them as young kids at our grandparents houses and decided to give them a try again a few weeks ago. We have kept some around ever since. They are a great snack and we frequently grab a handful on the go.
Amanda V.
This cereal is SO underrated! It's crunch and nutty and isn't too sweet. They don't get soggy quickly and I fee they're healthier in comparison to other cereals. The price is moderate and I suggest it to those who are cereal lovers like myself!
Autumn N.
Mt Juliet, TN
Foodie Expert
One on my fondest memories as a child. Who else liked this over cheerios ?