BY OHIO ART

Show off your artistic talents with this classic toy that lets you draw anything you can dream. One knob controls the movement from left to right, while the other lets your draw up and down. Turn the knobs at the same time to create any shape you want. Developed in the 1960s, this original laptop has been a favorite for generations. Measures 9-3/4" x 8" x 1-3/4". see more...

• What's the trick to saving your pictures?! Anyone??4 Answers
  • How many of you had this when you were a child? And now your kids...10 Answers
  • What is the best picture you ever made on your Etch a Sketch?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Mega Parent Expert
I love this growing up thought how cool they were and how you can make many things on it if you had the skill... I was never good at making drawing only scribbles hahaha... i ofund this very helpful to keep someone distracted for awhile... i would buy this only if my kids where into it
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
Mega Parent Expert
I bought this for my 9 year old son after he saw it on you tube and asked for it. He said that he wishes that they came with a different color on the inside instead of just silver.
Stephanie V.
Mega Parent Expert
I remember playing this years ago as a kid, and my younger cousins now play with it. It is fun to see the younger members of my family try to draw something. I remember when my family bought this at Toys R Us, it is a classic toy that you should definitely get if you have a kid or younger children in your family.
Rebekah E.
One of those really great toys for sparking creativity! So many things you can create and is truly easy to spend hours of enjoyment on. Perfect for throwing in a backpack or purse to go. Great distractment for kids when in a grocery store or doctors office.
Shannon S.
Madison, WI
Mega Parent Expert
A CLASSIC! I had one as a child, my oldest son had one as a young kid too! Endless, creative fun!
Jerica S.
Elgin, ND
I can't believe there were nor reviews yet for the Etch A Sketch yet! I LOVED these growing up, even though mostly I only always drew stairs. When I had my children they all got their very own Etch A Sketch as well, and they loved them. Hours of play and no mess! Plus it helps them to use their imagination.
Cathy T.
This toy brought enjoyment to kids in my generation and now to my own kids. My kids' have a great time drawing pictures on it and showing off their art skills. Definitely a toy that can hold their attention for a long time and one that they can hardly wait for it to be their turn. Easy to pack for road trips and the best part is that it's mess free!
Rosenna B.
Kinsale, VA
Etch A Sketch Classic is fun for all ages. It helps bring out your creativity. A way to try out your sketching skills while at the same time your having fun.
Lisa S.
I Had one when i was little and now my kids have one. They always try to come up with different things to make on it. It is good for takeing on road trips
Mandy G.
Lewiston, Me
I loved my Etch A Sketch when I was younger. Not that I could do anything amazing with it. It's still fun to play with now.
Lisa S.
How many of you had this when you were a child? And now your kids have one!
Natalie H.
Colorado Springs, CO
Are there any chances of possible choking hazards to this?
Tracy B.
What was the longest that you saved a pick on this ?
Amy T.
Elkton, MD
Mega Parent Expert
What is the best picture you ever made on your Etch a Sketch?
Lil
What's the trick to saving your pictures?! Anyone??