ohii Daydream Handcream

by Ohii

Have a moment with this creamy, conditioning hand cream from ohii that’s a total daydream! In a trio of ultra-refreshing scents, this vegan formula features aloe and sodium PCS to hydrate and prevent inflammation for soft, smooth hands whenever, wherever. Rich, silky soft formula absorbs without any sticky residue. Even better? This obsession-worthy blend comes in a travel-friendly 2 oz tube.

Features
- Non-greasy finish
- Anti-inflammatory aloe
- Moisture-retaining sodium PCS
- Travel-friendly
- Vegan
- Cruelty-free, gluten-free, paraben-free, mineral oil-free, sulfate-free, phthalate-free

Scents
- Almond: Sweetly clean, with the warm scent of almond
- Citrus Tea: Bright, refreshing notes of fresh slices of citrus fruit + tea
- Rose: Reminiscent of the perfect bouquet of fresh-cut roses

How to Use
- Uncap, apply and have a moment

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ohii Daydream Handcream!
How would you rate this product?
Kendra O.
Studio City, CA
ohii Daydream Handcream uploaded by Kendra O.
I have this ohii Daydream Handcream in the scent Almond and I love it!!! Goes on creamy with a sweet, nutty smell. Leaves hands soft and smooth. Gentle and nourishing. I would buy this product again!
Megan W.
Smells super good like roses and does it’s job...moisturizes my hands when they feel a little dry. Nothing crazy but definitely reliable
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
1,048 reviews
great handcream! Really good size, cute packaging. Good scents and very moisturizing! Very glad I got this.
Hayden M.
louisville, KY
i keep this in my bag at all times!! my favorite scent is almond & the fragrance will last a long time!! its super hydrating too!
Louise P.
Buffalo, NY
I bought this in the almond scent and it is the best hand cream for people who work on computers or those who can’t have their hands greasy during the day. I found this to sink in really nice and provide the moisture I needed.
Chloe J.
Clinton, IN
ohii Daydream Handcream uploaded by Chloe J.
Super soft and silky hand cream that smells equally amazing. Affordable pricing too. Loving all of the products from this brand so far and can’t wait to try more when they release them! I have every scent of this hand cream and love them all.
Corinne M.
Montreal
i love this cream a lot. I bought it at Urban Outfitters for a few bucks. It smells super good and is moisturizing!
Yvonne  K.
Wassenberg, Nordrhein
World as good as any other hand cream but it’s light and smells good. It’s expensive for a handcream though

Looking for your answer?