GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsOh Yeah
Snack Protein Bar - Chocolate Caramel - 12ct

Oh Yeah Snack Protein Bar - Chocolate Caramel - 12ct

by Oh Yeah

OhYeah! Chocolate & Caramel Protein Bars: Only 190 calories High protein Right size, right choice

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oh Yeah Snack Protein Bar - Chocolate Caramel - 12ct!
Elizabeth W.
Rochester, NY
I've had my fair share of protein bars by now and everyone has their own favorite. So far, OhYeah! has really nailed a lot of their flavors. This particular one tastes like a healthy Snickers. It is sweet and crunchy and chewy with way less calories than a Snickers. The Macro break down isn't bad, C-17, P-15, F-8. Cheap compared to most bars too, will definitely buy again!
Tiffany M.
These protein bars are pretty decent. Not that great though. But they are eatable.
Megan H.
Russell Spgs, KY
I'm not a big fan of protein bars at all but I actually really like this. Great to eat before a workout to give you th energy you need.
Sofia G.
These are a bit heavy, but they are delicious! And I feel so energized after I have one.

Looking for your answer?