BY OH YEAH

Oh Yeah! Peanut Butter Pie Bar: Only 1g Sugar 22g Protein High in Fiber Non-GMO Certified Gluten Free 2-3 Net Carbs see more...

Marissa P.
Alexandria, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love these bars. My local nutrition shops sells the 12 pack cheaper than anywhere else, so I gave them a try. Out of all their flavors the peanut butter is by far the best. It may seem a little dry to some people but that is to be expected of any protein bar. Considering this bar is low in carbs it's amazing that the outside of the bar is so creamy. If you want to try a bar that isn't gritty or have a weird texture like Quest bars, give this a shot.
Mariángel F.
Orlando, FL
Honestly, I've heard so good things about this bar that I thought this would be the one I like finally, but it isn't. I think it's personal preference but I just don't like it. The taste is sort of good but the texture is sandy.
Suzanne D.
Winnipeg, MB
This is my favourite flavour from my favourite protein bar brand. Tastes not too sweet which a lot of peanut butter flavours do. And the nutritional info, texture and price are exactly what I'm looking for. Just a couple of bites knocks out any Reece craving I may have.
Laura L.
Strathmore
I bought a case of these last week at GNC, the price was reasonable with member discount.

Like the birthday cake flavour these are delicious and taste like a Wunderbar without the calories, sugar and general unhealthy-ness.
Balanced macros, not too carb laden, excellent fibre and protein. An excellent in the go snack or sweet treat.
Anther hit with the hubby.