Oh Yeah One Bar uploaded by Danielle K.

BY OH YEAH

Oh Yeah One Bar 12 Bars see more...

Jessica P.
Altavista, VA
Okay,guys. So far I've tried Cinnamon Roll and Blueberry Cobbler- and let.me.tell.you these are BY FAR THE BEST BARS ON THE MARKET. High fiber,high protein , DELICIOUS FLAVOR..GREAT TEXTURE. THESE ARE IT. No other meal replacement or protein bars can compare. Quest,WHO!?!? I got a variety box and I'm almost scared to eat them because I don't want them to be all gone. If you have a sweet tooth but need a healthy fix- this. Did I mention high fiber?! Do you know how hard it is to find high fiber LOW NET CARB bars!? That taste like DESSERT HEAVEN. Seriously. I can n o t rave enough. Don't hesitate. Buy them. You will thank me.
Krystal C.
Woodbridge, VA
One of my favorite flavors of Oh yeah! one bars! The pumpkin flavor is not overpowering and has hints of cinnamon. These are my go to protein bars. They taste SO good. I usually eat them either before or after a workout if I'm in a rush.
Brenna M.
This is such a good bar! Quality ingredients and good nutrition, solid price. They make me feel full without feeling like I ate a candy bar. They're great after a workout too and the pumpkin flavor is awesome for a fall treat instead of a big piece of pie!
Holly R.
Fairmont, WV
Great protein bar when you have a sweet tooth and still want to watch carbs and cals! Right portion size and is great for a snack to hold you over until dinner!
Danielle K.
Saint john, NB
This flavour wouldn’t be my number one, but still very delicious and true to pumpkin flavour !!! The macros are great for a protein bar , and it fits nice in the gym bag ! Only downfall is that it has around 10g of sugar alcohols , so if those bother your belly , maybe not the bar for you. Oh Yeah One Bar
Gabriella B.
Lecheria
I looooove this bars, it's very helpfull to keep your dietplan on track when you're hungry at work or somewhere else, also helps you for these times when you want something sweet, the price is affordable and i totally would prefer to buy this that an icecream or some cockies.