BY OH YEAH

Oh Yeah! Birthday Cake Bar: Only 1g Sugar 21g Protein High in Fiber Non-GMO Certified Gluten Free 2-3 Net Carbs see more...

Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Overall, I like these bars a lot. They have a good flavor and do taste like birthday cake. However, sometimes I feel like the protein flavor is a little strong. But I love that they’re packed with protein and they’re filling
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
These are absolutely my favorite protein bar on the market! I haven't found I flavor that I haven't enjoyed, they are cheaper than some other popular protein bars out there and have a better texture in my opinion. They are great for when afternoon hunger pains strike and keep me from hitting up the vending machines.
Mary N.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I give it a 5/5 stars!!! This bar is so good! It's not as chalky as the quest bar, although it is a little more pricey! I believe these are about $2 a piece. I think it's worth it, if you're not relying on it everyday. Birthday cake would definitely be my favorite. Give it a try!
Julia R.
Iowa City, IA
I love these and eat one every single day. They average around $2 a piece but I always buy them
In bulk. They're yummy and smooth and don't taste chalky or leave a gross taste in your mouth. I look forward and actually crave them now. Plus, lots of protein!