Oh, The Places You'll Go! uploaded by Vivian E.Oh, The Places You'll Go! uploaded by Amanda M.

BY NONE

Hibah Y.
A 3rd grader I was tutoring handed me this book to read to him and at first I was excited because I like Dr. Seuss books. But this book honestly felt so dragged on page after page I felt like the book wasn't going to end. The boy I was reading it to got just as tired of this book as I did, I didn't expect it to be so long. The pictures are nice and engaging but it could of been shorter.
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
This is one of my favorite Dr. Seuss books because of its ageless message. This book contains whimsical, colorful illustrations and is gently imaginative. The story is inspirational. It teaches not only kids but everyone to overcome adversity. It's a book for all ages.
Casey M.
Dundalk, ON
This is a great book to signify a big change and advancement in your life. It has been gifted to me through all of my graduations and I even got a piece of wall art with 'Oh the Places You'll Go' on it. It is such a great an inspiring message about perseverance and achieving your dreams from hard work and determination. Love it.
Elly Q.
Chicago , IL
Great for kids especially during the summer. Itโ€™s a very easy read and entertaining story, kids all ages can enjoy reading. This will also make for a great graduation gift, from kindergarten to colleges.
Salli A.
This is my all time favorite Dr. Seuss book. It makes me feel good and hopeful whe nI read it. I give to as gifts to colleg grads atg this point because we all need to remember how big the world is and how much is in store for us.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Fantastic children's book! I've seen gifts where the parents keep the book hidden and write memories in as the child grows and when they graduate high school or college, gift it to them.
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
I bought this for my daughters teachers to sign throughout the years. I can't wait to give it to her when she graduates! (she's only in K) What an adorable book!
Stephanie P.
Universal Cty, TX
Such a wonderful story for kids of all ages. I'm a huge fan of the Dr and hope my daughter enjoys his books and illustrations as much as i did growing up
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Another good book. One to read to your kids and your grandkids. Dr Seuss is a must have for your library. You won't regret it.
Ima W.
fairveiw
Always a great graduation gift or for anyone taking a big step in life as encouragement. Dr Suess is always a classic.