Food & SnacksOH SNAP!
Pickling Co, Hottie Whole Hot n' Spicy Pickle (12 count)

Oh Snap! Pickling Co., Hottie Whole Hot n' Spicy Pickle (12 count)

by OH SNAP!

OH SNAP! Pickling Co. is changing the way people think about pickles and veggies. Sure, they're still cute and incredibly delicious. But now, pickles, carrots, green beans, and snap peas are even easier to snack on, with no added brine (no messy juice), and available in convenient, single-serve packaging.

Oh Snap! Fresh Whole Hot N' Spicy Pickle, Pack of 12

Oh Snap! Pickling Co., Hottie Whole Hot n' Spicy Pickle (12 count) ?are these really spicy n real hot bc i love pickles but im sorry i dont kno anything bout them 2 give a review bc ive never tried them
Start your review of Oh Snap! Pickling Co., Hottie Whole Hot n' Spicy Pickle (12 count)!
Caitlynn S.
Dalzell , SC
Delicious!!!! You can get at your local grocery store and it’s a tasty snack ! Affordable, very convenient, tasty and overall the perfect snack for everyone!
michelle S.
Moulton, IA
Definitely wonderful if you like spicy food they have wonderful flavor and taste Devine they are spicy but not enough to entice to bad of heart burn if you take daily heart burn meds or are great with hot
Ashley W.
Cypress, TX
I really like these. They are quite spicy and I really enjoy spice but after a while eating a whole pickle that is pretty spicy is a lot
Kallie P.
Florida
Basic for soups! Love all tomatos and this is just that. All the tomatos were in perfect condition and tasted great, I'd recommend anyone buying this strains the tomatoes before cooking though! Use a strainer like for pastas for ur canned foods!
Alex L.
Rock Hill
Delicious easy for lunches field trips on the go smack and they’re good and affordable
Nicole R.
Chicopee, MA
This product has the right spice in every pouch. It is perfect for on the go and just to throw in a lunchbox. I have tried all products for this company and they don’t disappoint
Meaghan B.
Minneapolis, MN
These are so good! I always buy an oh snap product when I’m in the car. Easy to eat on the go, and a great substitute for fast food. They’re cheap and usually at any gas station or local grocery store. I prefer the spicy one over the regular flavor.
Becca B.
Bentley Dr.
I absolutely loved this flavor. I like spicy, and these had the right amount of heat, perfect crunch too🤤
Jessica P.
reno
This is my go to gas station snack! I love how it doesn’t have a ton of brine so it isn’t messy. Perfect taste, and healthy too!
Abbey R.
Hollywood
Nothing to say other than… YUMMMMMMMMM! You cannot beat the flavor, packaging, and brand!