Oh K! Snail Sheet Mask uploaded by EmmJay. M.Oh K! Snail Sheet Mask uploaded by EmmJay. M.Oh K! Snail Sheet Mask uploaded by EmmJay. M.

BY OH K

EmmJay. M.
leicester
Before I used my snail mask my acne was extremely sore! And was almost burning to touch! I used this mask and it may sound disgusting but it smells amazing!! It calmed the angry flare up right down and I would definitely recommend this product it's good value for money and I'll be buying more of their masks!
Rebecca D.
Richmond Road , Hessle
Now sheet masks are a big trend I of course had to try out this one. The packaging had me sold at first glance it’s adorable like all the brand but it’s a super effective product which I love treating myself to monthly
Meg G.
Absolute love this mask! Tried so many of the Oh K! Sheet masks and love them all. This leaves the skin really hydrated and glowy. The serum is lightweight, soaks in nicely and is non greasy.
I have normal to dry skin and love these when it’s on the dryer side or I just want to pamper myself!
Isha D.
oxford
Very moisturizing and soothing for skin. I would buy this again. I love this sheet mask it met my expectations
Abigail M.
Guelph , ON
1.5 stars - I’ve been eyeing this company for a while because of its adorable packaging and the easy access to Korean beauty products except this mask was not good to me. The scent was atrocious and the mask made my face extremely red. I didn’t see any improvements other than the short-lived post mask glow but that was mainly due to the serum not absorbing fully into my skin. I will give credit to the design of the sheet mask because it shaped my face great and it didn’t break me out although the sensitivity was a major drawback for me. May still try other products to give the company another shot but, weary.