Oh K! Sleep Mask uploaded by Amy K.

BY OH K

amélie L.
I bought the Oh K! Sleep Mask during a trip at Hot Topic and I love it! I apply it every night before I go to sleep, and when I wake up, my skin feels soft and smooth. It is sold at a fair price and I want to repurchase it.
Sam P.
Stirling
OMG! I can’t rate this enough, absolutely LOVE this mask!!! When I first got it I was unsure but I wanted to try something that really hydrated my skin overnight, and after reading the reviews and seeing how cheap it was I just bought it. It felt weird and sticky on my face, but it quickly soaked into my skin and I didn’t notice. When I was sleeping I was scared that I would get the ‘mask’ all over my bed sheets, but it is invisible and leaves no mess which is great as other night masks have left stains! When I woke up, my skin felt so smooth and I didn’t want to stop touching it, it also helped reduce my spots massively! I got a lot more than 5-6 uses like it says on the packet which is great! Totally underrated, I am in love with this product! After using it for 3 nights, I went and bought 4 more sachets of it! Totally recommend to anyone looking for a way to keep their skin hydrated and feeling good, the best product I have tried in a long time!!
Rebecca L.
This mask needs to be a staple in everyone’s beauty routine! If you’re feeling particularly dry just apply this mask before bed and wake up with soft and plump skin! The pack says 5 uses but I have managed to use it 9times and I still have a bunch left. My skin can be quite sensitive to products but I have not had a reaction to this mask.
Athilah B.
Abu Dhabi, N
This feels really cool and refreshing on your skin; it’s like your own personal spa experience. It’s a gel mask that you apply on your skin - not a sheet mask. You also want to put about the tip of your index on your face so it the mask lasts longer and you can have more than 6 uses. I got this as a gift so how expensive this product is uncertain to me.
Georgina P.
This is advertised as a sleep mask however it was more of a moisturiser to me and lasted about 10 uses, double what it is advertised as. It is a clear product, has a light scent and left my face feeling so soft when I woke up. The packaging is designed very well.
Annette S.
Kitimat, BC
I absolutely love this sleep mask. It literally transforms my skin over night and helps my skin look energized in the morning. Doesn’t really smell. Soaks in quickly & wows me in the morning. Definitely a million thumbs up!
Rebecca D.
Richmond Road , Hessle
For lazy people like me this is everything, flawless skin minus the effort. I was sceptical at first when I purchased this but I gave it a try and it’s actually works, highly recommend this to all skin types
Adele C.
139 West Hill Road , Bournemouth
Recently bought this for £6 in Debenhams.
It smells amazing and is ridiculously soft on my skin! I apply it after a face serum and moisturiser.
It claims to last about 5 to 6 uses but I reckon I will get more out of it! (Or at least I hope to!)
I will be trying more of their products!
Louise B.
Boston, Lincs
This is a light cream/serum like sleep mask. It's nice to apply but does tend to sit on the skin. It neither improves nor has negetive effect on the appearance of my skin, but i do light the lightness of it as am not a fan of heavy night creams. [product:oh-k!-sleep-mask]
Amy K.
Too expensive for what it is in my honest opinion, but adorable packaging and it really did improve my skin, making it soft and giving an even nourished complexion. Good for pampering