BY OH K

Broke &.
Glens Falls
I really loved this face mask. It was very cooling and definitely hydrated my skin. I rubbed the product into my face after I took it off, and in the morning, my pores were completely clear. I love these face masks and always pick them up on sale at my local Walgreens now!
Cary B.
Nothing exceptional, didn’t feel anymore moisturized than before the mask. I’d say it was gentle, but I actually had another zit pop up after use. I was disappointed, just another drug store mask. Would not recommend Oh K! Cucumber Sheet Mask
Beth W.
St Albans, Herts
I try a lot of face masks and I was disappointed with this one. It didn’t really moisturise the face that well and the actual mask didn’t feel particularly soft or nice on the skin. Definitely not worth the money, which is a shame as the packaging is adorable.
Krista M.
Toronto
Was very cooling and left my skin feeling very plump even into the next morning. The branding of this product is so cute that I couldn’t resist trying them out. There was also a lot of leftover essence after using the mask to pat into my skin after.
Rebecca D.
Richmond Road , Hessle
ONE OF MY FAVOURITE BRANDS EVER. To start the package has me sold without even trying the product. It’s so cute and appealing and amazing as gifts because I haven’t found anyone who hasn’t loved them yet.
Lucy C.
Glasgow
This face mask is great for sensitive skin and feels so refreshing. I bought this from beauty bay but other online retailers sell it too. Im not sure if i notices a difference in how my skin looked but it definitely felt more hydrated and smoother
Sasha m.
Southport
Incredibly cooling on the skin and easy to apply. Strong scent but even on the most sensitive of skin it does not sting.
Stephanie W.
st catharines
Really cute packaging to start. The mask smelled very nice. Was easy to use and left skin soft and very smooth.
Luanne C.
Essex, Tilbury
I love all things face mask! This made me feel refreshed and my skin looked fresh and glowy!