Oh K Cooling Eye Pads uploaded by Kaylie L.

BY OH K

Keep panda eyes at bay with the Cooling Eye Pads from cute K pop inspired brand, Oh K. Completely reusable, make these playful skincare must haves a part of your pamper routine. Oh K Cooling Eye Pads. Cooling Eye Pads see more...

Kaylie L.
Kaylie L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
To be honest, I'm really only giving it 3 stars because I love anything that has to do with pandas. These also are very refreshing after cooling them in the fridge. Problems: they don't stay on or even form to your eyes well at all. End result: not as relaxing as you'd want a product like this to be. Atleast it's adorable!
Chalsey J.
Chalsey J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
These are cute and I love that they are easy and reusable!! However, they don't stay on or form to your eyes, so I usually hold them on with an eye mask. I usually keep them in the fridge, they are nicr, but almost too cold for my eyes. I like the idea behind these and think they could be very helpful and useful to some. I got mine on clearance at Kohl's for very cheap, but the price normally is very reasonable.
Holly J.
Holly J.
This brand is so cute but sometimes their products are a bit underwhelming and wish there was a bit more to it.