Oh K! Awaken & Soothe Ginseng & Eucalyptus Under Eye Gel Patches - Ginseng and eucalypt uploaded by Amanda O.

BY OH K

Gel Eye Patches by Oh K, Under-eye mask, Contains two gel eye patches, Aims to soothe and brighten, Contains Ginseng and Eucalyptus, Place patches under eyes for 30 minutes, Peel off and massage excess cream into skin, Product size: 2 x 1.5g patches. ABOUT OH K! Inspired by its love of South Korea, NPW captures the essence of K-Beauty in its Oh K! collection. Expect carefully curated colour palettes, super-cute characters and playful packaging across its manicure and skincare sets. see more...

Angela C.
Medford, NY
My fav eye patches I ever used! They worked amazing. I love how they didn't slide or move the whole entire time on. They are a great price point and I will def purchase these again from Walgreens. You could see the difference as soon as I took them off!
anna d.
Danville
I love these so much. Their great at wakeing you up in the morning or when you just start feeling tired throughout the day. can’t wait to get some more.
Amanda O.
Hanahan
it's an okay product. it's not my all time favorite but it's a decent product by a good brand. it's a producti would use again.
Roxanne T.
portland, ME
Purchased at: CVS
I have horrible under eye bags I have tried so many diffentnunder eye patches and these are the best. They come in a tray and have a side with plastic cover and a side with paper if u peel back the plastic side you reveal a moist little silicone under eye patch pop that under your eye and u can even see the little bits of ginseng in there once placed u can peal back the paper side. They do take 20-30 min I've left them on less and had ok results and longer for even better resaults.
Anna C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These were cool just not sure they did much. They definitely helped me relax, but the jury is out on the results.
Jessica E.
Oshawa
This is one of my ALL time favourite products. I have really bad under eyes, their dark , puffy and filled with bags I’m a mom of 3.. the oldest is 8 and my youngest is almost 2.... the stress I go through has been so damaging to my under eyes and it doesn’t help my darling kids don’t know what sleep is ( must be for the weak) . These under eye masks have been a life savour usually I pop them on and go relax in bed .. most of the time I end up asleep wearing them. OH KAY is my #1 , I’ve used next to all the products I’ve found in my area and each one I’ve had amazing results from .. I hope more come to my local retailers. The only thing I wish for is them to make a pack with more then one set!
Liv H.
Beamsville, ON
8/10. Loterally using them as we speak! Love that there isnt any slip and slide with these, they stick well. I'm not loving the smell however the results are worth it. This brand in general is really pleasing me!
Khalisha H.
Under my eyes always look like im sleep deprived. These always add some life under them. No more bags or dark puffiness.
Stevie M.
So cute and worked amazingly!! Super hydrating and a good price point which makes it friendly for all budgets