Oh K! Avocado Sheet Mask

by Oh K!

Harnessing the power of our favourite super-food, this avocado sheet mask is deeply nourishing. Formulated to deliver intense hydration to dry or dull skin it will leave your face feeling soft and supple. Made using extract of avocado fruit and chamomile flower, these natural delights deliver intense hydration to the skin.

Oh K! Avocado Sheet Mask:Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, CetylEthylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate,PEG-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Paeonia Suffruticosa RootExtract, Centella Asiatica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, ChamomillaRecutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate,Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate,Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PerseaGratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, PotassiumHydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Parfum (Fragrance), D-Limonene.; Oh K! Avocado Sheet Mask: 1) Cleanse your face as usual. 2) Remove sheet mask from sachet and apply to face. Relax for 10-20 minutes. 3) Remove mask and use circular motions to massage residual liquid into skin. No need to rinse.; In the rare event of an adverse reaction discontinue use. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and lips. Do not use on sensitive or broken skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oh K! Avocado Sheet Mask!
Emma H.
Saginaw, TX
Oh K! Avocado Sheet Mask uploaded by Emma H.
This mask was so soothing and yet overall it was very unsatisfying. My skin felt the exact same even after it dried! Kind of a rip-off but at least I felt like I was having a spa day at the time. Kind of a waste of twenty minutes but it was fun while it lasted.
Cristina T.
Birmingham
Oh K! Avocado Sheet Mask uploaded by Cristina T.
I think that this kind of sheet mask can not bring you great benefits. It is more of a pampering habit for girls. ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ When I use this kind of product, I am interested in it not slipping off my skin, to be big enough to cover my whole skin, to be soaked with a correct amount of product, after I taking it off , my skin should not to be sticky and to look softer/glowy. And this mask meets these requirements. For my dry skin, it works because the second ingredient on the list is glycerin and that's what I need. ๐Ÿ’†โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง–๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Mindy H.
Toronto
Oh K! Avocado Sheet Mask uploaded by Mindy H.
After I cleansed my face, I put the mask on and left it for seventeen minutes. I found that the mask stayed on pretty well, I was able to move around without it slipping around or off. After I took it off, my skin felt very hydrated and not at all sticky. I after I patted in the excess product, I still felt that I needed to put a moisturizer on my face, which is normal for me because of my dry skin.This is a vegan friendly face mask. Oh K! Avocado Sheet Mask
Kirsty N.
Darwen, Lancashire
I love this mask. It smells amazing and makes my skin feel so soft and refreshed after using. Iโ€™ve tried quite a few different sheet masks but this is definitely a favourite of mine and Iโ€™ll continue to repurchase this.

Looking for your answer?