BY OH BOY! OBERTO #46 in Jerky

New Look! Real. Great. Taste. Same Great Taste Original Thin Style Beef Jerky 2 High in Protein 3 Satisfies Your Hunger Cravings For 3 generations the Oberto family has been helping you stay on top, with a commitment to making great tasting snacks. Since 1918, family-owned Oh Boy! Oberto has been making high-quality meat snacks all with loads of flavor you can take pretty much anywhere. You can still get the rich, bold taste of Oberto Classic products, including our Thin Style Beef Jerky. Choose from robust Original or Peppered, for that sharp bite of freshly cracked black pepper. see more...

Angie W.
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Foodie Expert
Love O Boy Oberto beef jerkey.  Love most of their products but the Thin Style is my absolute favorite.  This beef jerkey is very easy to chew and is so full of flavor.  This product is easy to find being that it is a local company.  I can find this on sale quite often and when I do I stock up.  I could really use some now. :)
Lori H.
Lori H.
Vancouver, WA
I have always loved this beef jerky! It has been around for years. I had thought it went away, but recently found it again. So happy! It is nice and thin & very flavorful. It is a great, lighter, healthier snack. Perfect for on the go. So yummy!!! Definitely a favorite!!!
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Orrville, OH
Foodie Expert
So good! Nice bold flavor! Oberto jerky is definitely a go to. A good every day snack to just munch on
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Bay City, MI
Oberto jerky is one of my favorites! The turkey jerky and the teryaki are some of my go to flavors.
jessica h.
jessica h.
Somerset, KY
I'm a sucker for beef jerky! Love it anytime and anyplace! Better for you then a bag of chips!