BY OH BOY! OBERTO

Oh Boy! Oberto GET WELL SOON! RAINBOW FLOWER 24
Oh Boy! Oberto GET WELL SOON! RAINBOW FLOWER 24" BALLOONS NON-ALLERGIC COLORFUL W/ FREE RIBBON
Jacie S.
Oh my gosh I love these! These are great snacks to have for outings (hiking, movies, hanging out, etc...). The flavors are delicious and it is chewy. It helps keep hunger at bay for a bit when you are too busy. This brand is fantastic. There are not any weird aftertaste like a couple of other jerkies that i have tried.
colleen g.
Fresno, CA
I buy these for my son-in-law and he loves them. My favorite is just the plain beef jerky. I've tried the teriyaki and that flavor is good too. Great for stocking stuffers.
chesa l.
Fox Island, Wa
I'm a Oberto fan and a jerky fan but Oh Boy! Oberto Beef Jerky Peppered is just to peppery for me, but the rest of my fam loves it.
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
I love beef jerky and this pepper flavor is fantastic! I am now craving it and wishing the stores were open.