BY OH BOY! OBERTO #57 in Jerky

Lean, Premium Beef 11G Protein 97% Fat Free We've Blended The Finest Soy Sauce With Natural Smoke Flavor And Just A Touch Of Ginger To Deliver A Taste Like No Other. Our All Natural Teriyaki Uses Lean, Premium Beef, With No Artificial Ingredients Or Preservatives - Just A Burst Of Flavor Whenever And Wherever You Need It. Minimally Processed With Simple, Natural Ingredients - The Same Ingredients You Might Find In Your Own Kitchen.&Nbsp; Only Oh Boy! Oberto All Natural Jerky Offers A Taste That Is Mouth-Wateringly Delicious.&Nbsp; A Burst Of Flavor In Every Bite! see more...

jessica s.
jessica s.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
One of my favorite jerkies, I love the flavor its the perfect amount of sweet with a bit of spice. Any time I buy jerky this is the brand I get. Also has a good chew to it without it feeling like your jaw is gonna fall off. It also has the positive of being available almost everywhere, definitely a good buy
Krisana S.
Krisana S.
Saint Peters, MO
I prefer the dry beef jerky and this one seems a little more moist and a little less dehydrated but it is still ok/good.
Rona L.
Rona L.
Federal Way, WA
I hate teriyaki-flavored jerky and this is no different. Why mess with an original by tainting it with so much sugar?? This might work for you if you like teriyaki burgers, etc. but it's just not for me.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Millville, NJ
I enjoy teriyaki flavored stuff, but these are a tad too sweet for my liking. I do however enjoy the actual jerky.
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Shepherdsville, KY
Great taste love it and nice cost
Dominique T.
Dominique T.
Tolleson, AZ
I hate when i grab a bag of teriyaki jerky and it has no flavor! this jerky is loaded with flavor that will send your taste buds wild! i buy this all the time in bulk because its the only brand i like :) i don't think i would be able to live without this brand of jerky my husband and i get all of their flavors because there so good!!!
kaitlyn s.
kaitlyn s.
St Petersburg, FL
I will eat any flavor of beef jerky that this brand comes up with! I love the teriyaki though!
Tanya P.
Tanya P.
Kaministiquia, ON
I really like the teriyaki flavoring, the jerky is moist, easy to eat.
Contents seem a little lacking, would enjoy more of the product