BY OH BOY! OBERTO

Oh Boy! Oberto® All Natural Bacon Jerky.
20% less fat than USDA data for pan-fried bacon.
Fully cooked.
100% real bacon.
Naturally applewood smoked.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
No artificial ingredients*.
Minimally processed*.
No preservatives added. see more...

Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I'm giving 2 stars because all I liked was the meaty part of the bacon and the rest was straight up dry fat
Kristen K.
Villas, NJ
I was kinda leary about the whole "bacon" jerky, but being a fan of jerky and a fan of bacon I just could help myself. I had to try it! I bought this so called "bacon jerky" and OMG! ITS THE BEST! you can totally taste the bacon but it's deffinately the consistency of jerky! I love this stuff!
Justine A.
Foodie Expert
I wasn't crazy for this bacon jerky. To me it was just like fatty bacon. There was a lot of fat. The bacon parts were tasty but I didn't enjoy chewing on the fat. Luckily I got it on sale and didn't spend a lot on it. I love Oberto all natural jerkys but this bacon one wasn't good to me.
Kaliegh W.
Fort Pierce, FL
I feel in love with this on accident. I was shopping at Sams Club with my Husband and young children and seen this for a sweet deal! Picked up 2 bags and had to go back for more.
Hilary A.
Foodie Expert
This might be what a carnivore's dreams are made of. It's like bacon to go when you don't have time to cook some. I've eaten two bags in one sitting and regretted nothing.
Andrea D.
Winston Salem, NC
Oh my goodness! Words cannot explain how much I love this pork jerky!! It is so tasty! Full of flavor. Other than the taste of it is so good it's also it's so tender.How many pork jerky's can you say that it's tender. Most jerky's are usually tough.
Jonel B.
Sweet Water, AL
Foodie Expert
So good. My cats always beg for this and I love it because it's an easy snack on low carb that I can keep around if I need something to get that isn't cheese or nuts.
Dana H.
Millersville, MD
I was waiting at the grocery store and was hungry so I tried the BBQ pork jerky and it was amazing. It was tender and was sweet, my picky son even helped me eat the bag.
Tasha M.
CHESAPEAKE, VA
Foodie Expert
My mom bought these for me one day. Tastes like real bacon. It's soft and a great snack.
Eva C.
Knoxville, TN
A guilty pleasure but I love this jerky! Perfect anytime of day. Just the right amount of chewy...great bacon flavor.