OGX® Youth Enhancing + Sake Essence Rejuvenating Elixir uploaded by Amanda S.OGX® Youth Enhancing + Sake Essence Rejuvenating Elixir uploaded by Danna H.

BY OGX

Inspired by a centuries old Asian beauty ritual, enhance hair’s youthful appearance with our OGX® Youth Enhancing + Sake Essence Rejuvenating Elixir to help renew strands while preserving soft hair with movement. With this unique elasticity-boosting blend, nobody ever said you could only be young at heart.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Polyquaternium-37, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, C12-13 Pareth-3, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, C12-13 Pareth-23, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum).

While we strive to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, and up-to-date. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.

Usage: Apply a small amount into palm, smooth over palms then spread evenly onto clean, towel dried hair working through to ends. Do not rinse. Style as usual. Warning: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse immediately. Keep away from children. For best results use in conjunction with other OGX products.

Buy on Amazon
Chelsea S.
I love this hair serum. It’s silky and beautiful upon applying, it doesn’t feel heavy or weigh down my hair. I have highly colored treated hair and this is a savior, always in my after shower regimen. I find it has been working even better when I’ve been using the coresponding conditioner too. Only four stars? The pump I find gives me too much product, I wish it was give me half a pump instead. I don’t wanna waste this serum!
kaylee h.
my favorite product under my sink. It’s one of those that you forget about and then obsess over in the summer. Right now in july, and living ay the beach you need something so that you can comb through your salty hair it is a natural detangler that i love
navpreet k.
morrisville, NC
Smells amazing does what it claims keep my hairs hydrated and smooth i have dark brown hairs little curly texture this is affordable product last long time in your hairs i will definitely purchase this again
Amanda S.
Colorado Springs
I love this stuff! It smells AMAZING and leaves my hair soft and shiny. A small amount goes a long way! I use every day after the shower and it’s like I walked out of a salon. Would definitely recommend to others!
Martly F.
Providence , RI
I bought this on a whim because I loved the brand and I had a need for air-dry serums I can whip in my hair and go. Once I used it, I noticed instantly as my hair dried that it was glossier, more bouncy and softer, less frizzy curls/waves. I am a personal fan of the smell because its a kind of smell I associate with high quality products and it lasts all day. Its not sticky and it doesnt leave ANY residue on the hair
Katy P.
Wilmington
This is definitely my favorite product that a OGX makes it is a rejuvenating Elixir it smells amazing and it makes your hair so soft and smooth. It does not make your hair greasy. I use it everyday. I would recommend this to everyone I think everyone should have this and use this every day it is awesome. It just brings life back into your hair.
Jessica K.
muskegon
This is absolutely amazing!!! Thinking about buying this product and you’re on the fence about it definitely buy it because it is awesome. It’s definitely a great deal for what you got and I’m not even sure what to compare it to I just like it that much.
Robin O.
Levittown , PA
I definitely enjoy this product and it feels like it makes a difference in my hair. I use it in the morning after a shower whenever I remember. The price is reasonable and the ingredients seem okay.
Tina C.
Wow this product is by far the best I've used! It not only smells amazing, but it leaves my frizzy hair shiny without looking greasy. A little goes a long way with this product. I am obsessed!
Danna H.
Philadelphia
I love this product! The product feels light, it smells so good. My hair got super smooth after using it. After washing my hair I have been applying this product on. It is great, I would buy it again.
Sasa P.
OGX® Youth Enhancing + Sake Essence Rejuvenating Elixir I used the shampoo version of the serum, and I’m curious to use this serum because I loved the scent. [•] For colored hair, do you feel like this product itself is enough for dry hair and shine coverage?