OGX® Weightless Mousse Nourishing Coconut Milk uploaded by Julia S.OGX® Weightless Mousse Nourishing Coconut Milk uploaded by Audrey S.

BY OGX® #42 in Hair Oil

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Beauty Pure And Simple Organic Coconut Milk &Amp; Oils Indulge Your Senses With This Exclusive Blend Of Organic Coconut Milk To Nourish Your Hair, While Ultra Whipped Egg White Proteins Add Strength And Elasticity, Along With Weightless Coconut Oils To Add Hydration And Balance. Why We Love It... It's Light, Refreshing, Moisturizing, And Nourishing. &Nbsp;It Adds Extra Bounce, Moisture And Balance. Why You Want It... Re-Energize Your Hair With This Nourishing Blend Of Organic Active Ingredients.&Nbsp; All You Need For Moist, Smooth And Seductive Hair In One Irresistible Formula. What's In It For You... Weightless Coconut Oil Adds Instant Moisture And Strength, While Replenishing Your Hair With Ultra Whipped Egg White Proteins For Hydration And Balance. Sulfate Free.&Nbsp; Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa

Audrey S.
Audrey S.
El Paso, TX
So I have extremely long hair and the downside to having extremely long hair when you have natural curls is that gravity and the amount of hair I have puts a lot of weight on the curls and make them loose their shape.
Now to get to the actual review; I have been trying to find products to help me keep my lovely curly whirlies and this one is a new one for me that does make the ends retain the curls I have and create new ones! I can't say it's a miracle worker for all my hair but I have to admit I am very impressed with this!
-tried adding the picture but seems they don't allow you to resize but I hope you get the gist of things.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse is like no other product I've used. It is liquid in the bottle, but not a spray. It is called a mousse, but is really a foam. It smells like the rest of this line (coconut), but the smell doesn't linger. It fades, leaving only a light, faint smell of the original. I have used this as my only "setting" product for my 2c/3a hair and had good results. It gives enough hold to prevent frizz, but doesn't define. I have fairly defined waves/curls on their own, but need frizz control and clumping help. This rocked for that. I have used on both wet and dry hair, having good results both times
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Very lightweight and doesn't make your hair crunchy like typical mousse but doesn't really hold that well either. My hair is more on the naturally straight and fine side so that's probably why it doesn't stay wavy when I use this. So I wouldn't recommend this if you have straightish hair and are using it to scrunch in waves. But positive things about this product are it smells incredible and makes your hair feel soft and healthy. Also I tend to have greasiest hair and heavier products don't help but this didn't make my hair over shiny or dirty looking.
Cara R.
Cara R.
Georgetown, MA
Use this when I don't have time to do something with my naturally wavy hair and don't want to wear it in a ponytail. I often use it before spraying my hair with sea salt spray, but also sometimes on its own. Definitely weightless and well priced, but I wish it didn't leave my hair so crunchy feeling. Thankfully though it doesn't look crunchy and I tend to get compliments when I where my hair this way. Sometimes it gets a little frizzy as the day goes on, best if I rub it on my ends, run a wide toothed come through my hair once and then scrunch once.
Dade C.
Dade C.
It smells amazing! However I did not see the benefits of using this. I applied wet and dry. Although there was no flaking--which is great I did not notice anything any different from any other mousse. It was not hard, which I guess is a good thing. But nothing more to rave about. It did not help define my curls any more than another product would. 1 star because I like the brand as far as the other products that I've used and how nice it smells. This particular one was a bust though. Save your money.
Lavanya C.
Lavanya C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this mousse as a light styler over a thicker curl defining cream, and I find that this is the only way that this mousse is useful. It won't give you any definition or a great hold on its own. When scrunched in with the curl definer, though, it gives me some nice defined curls. I still have frizz, and the bottle says "frizz defying", so I'm definitely not sold on that aspect. It also smells pretty strongly of coconut, which is not really my thing.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Conshohocken, PA
This was my absolute favorite mousse. It gave me a bit of boost, but without leaving my hair feeling crunchy or sticky. If you are looking for something to help style your hair, this isn't it. I need just "something" to keep my hair from being totally limp. The coconut smell is also subtle, which is nice. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find this in stores for a long time and I am just about out, so if anyone knows where to find it, let me know!
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchase Organix products very often. I was able to get the weightless mousse nourishing coconut milk free through a sale at Ulta. I like to use mouse to moisturize and define my naturally curly hair. I was not satisfied with the product. It left my hair very dry and did not provide nourishment at all. I will not purchase this product again.
Monica V.
Monica V.
Gainesville , Va
I really love Organix 's products they always leave my hair looking very healthy and feeling very healthy I have always used your products and I'll continue to be using the products they always leave my hair looking very healthy and feeling very healthy I have always used your products and I'll continue to be losing their products
Kalin B.
Kalin B.
This stuff is awesome! I use it on my damp hair after showering, it not only helps to get tangles out but it smooths/softens the ends of my hair. It will last for a couple days, so it's pretty long lasting, and smells so good! I would definitely buy this product again and recommend to anyone reading this!
Tanisha R.
Tanisha R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good for my curls?? Does it smell good?
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
I love this hair care line but have never heard of this mousse until now. Does it hold for beachy waves or is it more like a leave in conditioner?
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this mousse like a smoothing mousse or does it hold?
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help add volume to very fine, limp hair?
Kiana C.
Kiana C.
Help! I've been looking for this everywhere! It seems they don't make it anymore. Does anyone know where I can find this for its normal price?!?!