BY OGX

Give your hair its daily dose of vitamins with this nutrient-packed shampoo. Its moisturizing formula blend helps penetrate strands and increase strength and elasticity, while smoothing from root to tip.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

• Has anyone tried these ogx products? do you like it ?8 Answers
  • How is this shampoo on natural hair? I absolutely love th...4 Answers
  • what about is this product to the fall of hair?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rose Marie B.
Chester , PA
This product is my HOLY GRAIL!!!!
This shampoo leaves your hair feeling thicker than it really is which is a plus in my book!
Great scent, I have oily scalp and it works amazingly!
Currently I am going through a bit of hair loss after giving birth to my daughter and I do find that this has been helping my hair along with some other products. This product does not leave any horrible texture to the hair. Still leaves it smooth and ready for conditioning “IF” it’s a step you have in your regimen.
I get mine from ULTA, they ALWAYS have great deals with OGX products. I always get the bottle that brings 50% more product in it.
You can also find these in CVS ( bit more pricey)OGX® Vitamin E Shampoo
Morgan W.
Royal Oak
The shampoo of this type of OGX works great! The packaging isn't the prettiest however, it is promoting the mineral/vitamin benefits so it gets the point across. The downside, if I remember correctly was the smell. It smells a bit cheap like V05...which is what the packaging looks like too.
Jill S.
Again, love the smell of this one but it's not my favorite just out of preference alone. This one is great in the summertime and the bottles definitely last a super long time if you don't shampoo frequently. There are no sulfates a pair of men's so you don't even really need to worry about that
Carolyn D.
Farmingdale, NY
This is such a great shampoo. It takes away my frizziness and really helps with my split ends. The shampoo smells great. It does not leave my hair oily. The price is very reasonable because the shampoo is high quality. Most of my friends also use OGX products because they're simply the best.
Merce' B.
This is my go to shampoo every washday I really like the shampoo because it is moisturizing and sudsy. It doesn’t have a strong scent like most Shampoos that I have used in the past and I like that. I feel the vitamin E oil flowing in my hair and it is greatI
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
Okay so I tried the vitamin e conditioner and I just LOVE IT !!! It worked! I used it on my dead dyed hair and I saw results after using it immediately! I would for sure recommend this if you have damaged hair! It will help heal the cuticles (: yay!!!
Nikki R.
starkville
I really love this brand of shampoo and conditioner, and I have tried many of the different scents. I would say the Vitamin E is my least favorite out of the ones I have tried. It doesn't leave my hair feeling as smooth as I would like. However, it does smell good!
paisley p.
I feel like this helped soften my hair and restore moisture after I put bleach on my hair. My hair felt very dry initially and by the time I finished the bottle my hair was much softer and retaining curls like it used to!
L. W.
I'm using the vitamin E shampoo and conditioner now and I Love it. I am about to stop for a while & start using the Lor'eal elvive hair repair system but after my hair gets back healthy I will immediately return to using OGX! It really cleanses my hair & scalp but doesn't leave me dry! I have curly 3b 3c hair, the conditioner is Amazing for my hair!
Anisleydi C.
Hialeah , FL
This shampoo is the best hair therapy I can get for its price. It leaves my hair feeling nice and smooth and it smells delicious. I prefer it to other brands because of its restorative qualities. This is a must have for me. I absolutely love it!
Whit H.
Charlotte, NC
Has anyone tried these ogx products? do you like it ?
Jessica G.
Mount Laurel , NJ
How is this shampoo on natural hair? I absolutely love the purple bottle, i tried and hated the red b5 bottle Because it dryed out my hair and scalp. I need something that's moisturizing.
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
what about is this product to the fall of hair?
Cat S.
Columbus
does this help with frizz?