Skin CareBody CareOGX
Vitamin-E & Healing Penetrating Oil 33oz

Ogx Vitamin-E & Healing Penetrating Oil 3.3oz

by OGX

6 Pieces - 3.3oz, Use Daily For Improved Split-Ends & Frizziness,, Smoothes The Surface Of The Hair,, Increases Strength And Elasticity

Ogx Vitamin-E & Healing Penetrating Oil 3.3oz (6 Pack); (6 Pack)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ogx Vitamin-E & Healing Penetrating Oil 3.3oz!
Janelle V.
Toms River, NJ
I use this only in coconut but if I can’t find it I use this one. I have platinum blonde hair and it keeps my hair protected.
Alexis Z.
Bethlehem
Purchased at: Target
I love this product and LOVE the scent. Because I use such a little amount every time, this bottle lasts forever.
Kayti B.
Lumberton
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells so beautiful, makes the ends of my hair super soft and breezy. I think this is a good treatment oil for split ends. It also makes my hair look shiny and feel weightless. I have long, straight fine hair. It's also great at smoothing the follicles and detangling my hair when it's wet. I apply this after washing my hair from the middle parts to the tips.
Rabya S.
Al khobar
After taking a shower the hair usually gets tangled so the oil is supposed to be applied on damp hair which fixes the tangles so easily 💯 A bit pricey but totally worth it! It smells great too. All in all it is an amazing oil!
Estibaliz B.
Córdoba, Veracruz
Buenisimo para el frizz, economico, no te deja super grasoso y huele super rico!! Lo he comprado 4 veces desde que lo descubri!
Kerryn G.
Bundaberg, QLD Australia
I like this hair oil, it smells nice, doesn't leave yoir hair greasy and works on my 4 daughters hair as well as my own.

Looking for your answer?