BY OGX®

Lower your risk for breakage and dullness no matter where you are with 3-oz. of our healing + vitamin E conditioner.

Ingedients:

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Glycol Distearate, Glycol Stearate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 6 (CI 15985)

Ellen N.
My hair type is very strange, no cosmetic really know what to think of my hair or my daughter's hair as well, so I change products about every 3 months hoping one day to find something amazing, I'm giving 3 stars as I loved how my hair felt for first few days after using product, but after that my hair went right back to usual. This is a product that when on sale I buy for my girls and I may use off and on as it did not make my hair worse but really no improvement.
Mary A.
This vitamin e shampoo is so fabulous, it's everything your hair needs to look and feel healthier in one shower! The scent is really refreshing and it leaves you feeling cleaner than ever, which is super important, especially if you're working out and swearing a lot or just using a lot of product in your hair for styling purposes.
Desiree A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this conditioner!!! I just bought it to try it out because it said it had vitamin E and I have read before that vitamin e is good for hair... so i tried it and immediately saw the results! My strands were left soft and shiny! I’m hooked! (;
Rachel C.
Review for: OGX Healing + Vitamin E Conditioner - 13oz more...
This is my favorite scent of all the OGX shampoo and conditioner sets. My hair seemed shinier and healthier altogether when I used this one. However, the smell of the shampoo didn’t really stay in my hair, which was a bit of a dealbreaker for me.
Tiffini H.
Review for: OGX Healing + Vitamin E Conditioner - 13oz more...
It doesn’t smell the best, but it does give good results. I would say that I noticed absolutely no difference in the health of my hair so with that, I say their claims are bogus. Once rinsed out in the shower, it had a nice slip and felt clean.
amanda s.
Review for: OGX Healing + Vitamin E Conditioner - 13oz more...
Sadly I did not love this shampoo. It didn't really do much for my hair and the day after washing my hair would look and feel very dry. I don't use any heat products but this conditioner didn't prevent any other natural breakage.
Chelsea P.
Review for: OGX Healing + Vitamin E Conditioner - 13oz more...
I will use this in my hair before I go to the beauty shop and my hairstylist says my hair smells great. It has a fruity sent and helps give dry hair some shine/ life. It is very affordable and a great conditioner.
Liz G.
Pearland, TX
For colored treated hair this is a must I recently went platinum so you know tad bit crunchy, this conditioner has made my hair back to super soft, great over all good vitamin conditioner. Highly recommend
Erin P.
Review for: OGX Healing + Vitamin E Conditioner - 13oz more...
The reason I give this conditioner a three star rating is that my husband likes to use the vitamin e oil shampoo and conditioner for his hair and beard and buys this product regularly. On the other hand, my scalp is too sensitive for this conditioner and get left with raw, itchy patches along my hairline. So although I can't personally use this product, it is purchased regularly in my household.
Thee O.
Compton , CA
Review for: OGX Healing + Vitamin E Conditioner - 13oz more...
I cannot I repeat I cannot live with out these shampoos and conditioners. They don't compare to any company and I've used several different ones. It makes my hair look and feel sooo healthy with out weighing it down. It's very affordable and I would highly recommend this OGX® Coconut Milk Conditioner