OGX® Tsubaki Blossom Conditioner uploaded by Maribel M.OGX® Tsubaki Blossom Conditioner uploaded by Kenia S.OGX® Tsubaki Blossom Conditioner uploaded by brie c.

BY OGX®

Beauty Pure and Simple Sensually Soft 2 Entice Your Senses Indulge in this tantalizing blend of exotic Tsubaki blossom, an ancient Japanese secret used to create petal-soft texture of each strand, combined with hydrating bamboo oil to create sultry, touchably-soft, tempting hair. Not tested on animals.

Meagen H.
Dallas, TX
I have previously admitted to my dirty secret, I only wash my hair every three or four days. My hair is super long and thick, and I live in Texas and just couldn't imagine blow drying every day. Therefore, I need a great (sulfate free) conditioner to keep my locks soft, healthy, and smelling great. And for $6, this product does that and then some!
Anna Leigh P.
Love the smell of this and how it makes my hair feel! The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because it's kind of thick/creamy which makes it difficult to rinse out. Otherwise, it's great for blondes. My hair does not feel brassy or yellow after using this purple conditioner.
Alicia D.
Wake Forest
I love the smell of this conditioner! I have long, kind of course, wavy hair, and I find that this does a good job of keeping my hair tangle free and smooth-ish, without being too heavy or greasy. I've tried several OGX conditioners, and this one is my favorite so far.
Rachel P.
Nampa, ID
Of course I love this conditioner to go with the wonderful smelling shampoo. works well to keep my hair soft and smelling great. I have dark brown hair that is normally fine but with all the coloring and my medical conditions its more coarse and brittle.
Marbella U.
I love the smell of this conditioner. The smell is strong and lasts at least a couple of days. It usually ranges from $4 (sale) to $7, however I have medium hair length and it has lasted about a month a half. I wash my hair every two days.
Charlie K.
Rogers, AR
I really like this conditioner! I have the shampoo as well and it does wonders for my dry, thick, curly, frizzy hair. Definitely changed my hair game for the better! And I looooove the smell. I wish I had a perfume that smelled like this!
Tayla M.
New Orleans, LA
This conditioner smells amazing and really moisturizes the hair. I have hair prone to dryness and it's very curly/coarse, I was surprised that this worked for me. I tried it on a whim and have continued to buy it because I like what it does with my hair and I feel that it puts a nice amount of moisture back into my strands.
Eileen R.
I used to love this product because it made my hair super soft and shiny, and it smelled great. They were recently obtained by Johnson & Johnson and I have noticed the quality has gone down. My hair doesn’t look as good after using it anymore
Samantha R.
Griffin , GA
Love this conditioner as well. The fragrance is so great everyone can smell it from a distance and I always get compliments on it. Keeps my hair nice and soft and I've gone through several containers of this guy.
Jenna M.
This makes my hair smell so fruity and sugary, but yet it's so light and I love it. It's just nice ans makes my hair so smooth. This conditioner specifically makes my hair so soft and smooth!