OGX® Tsubaki Blossom Conditioner uploaded by Kenia S.OGX® Tsubaki Blossom Conditioner uploaded by Maribel M.OGX® Tsubaki Blossom Conditioner uploaded by brie c.

BY OGX®

Beauty Pure and Simple Sensually Soft 2 Entice Your Senses Indulge in this tantalizing blend of exotic Tsubaki blossom, an ancient Japanese secret used to create petal-soft texture of each strand, combined with hydrating bamboo oil to create sultry, touchably-soft, tempting hair. Not tested on animals.

Buy on Amazon*
Miranda O.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Smellls so so good. And makes my hair smell amazing for the entire day! The only problem is that’s all it does for my hair. It doesn’t make it shiny or prevent split ends or protect my hair from heat so meh.
mimi l.
It smells so nice and gentle and I love using it for my hair! It is pretty expensive for a bottle but I do recommend this brand. The shampoo is a clear jelly consistency and the conditioner is a light purple/lilac cream. It does not add any volume or curl to my hair but does leave it silky, smooth, and pretty soft.
natasha v.
This one works great as it every day conditioner I didn’t see a huge difference but it just didn’t make my hair look smoother and better like most conditioners would the price is great I love the packaging the smell is just so good I love Sue Baci I have a lot of products he uses that and they just smell so good all day long
Victoria D.
A great conditioner. It works perfectly with the shampoo and makes my hair smell amazing. It smoothes my hair and makes it feel silky for at least 3 days without getting greasy. I have thick hair so I always want to make sure my conditioner isn't too heavy and this is perfect!
Eileen R.
I used to love this product because it made my hair super soft and shiny, and it smelled great. They were recently obtained by Johnson & Johnson and I have noticed the quality has gone down. My hair doesn’t look as good after using it anymore
Dani L.
This product made my hair feel light and bouncy while giving it an amazing light scent. The scent lasted all day and was not overpowering. It made my hair feel really soft and did not make it frizzy at all.
Amanda L.
Boca Raton , FL
Leave this conditioner on for 5 minutes and your hair will come out silky smooth. The lavender tint is great for my blonde color treated hair and this smell is so refreshing. I would recommend this product 100%!
Paige R.
Greenville, SC
This is probably my favorites if the conditioners. I keep this on hand not only for the scent but for how well it nourishes my hair! Pretty color and great formula! Highly recommend.
Tayla M.
This conditioner smells amazing and really moisturizes the hair. I have hair prone to dryness and it's very curly/coarse, I was surprised that this worked for me. I tried it on a whim and have continued to buy it because I like what it does with my hair and I feel that it puts a nice amount of moisture back into my strands.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I got this because of the smell I love using conditioner that smells good as opposed to shampoo that smells good. Because conditioner finishes off the hair. This conditioner does soften and detangle a little. I gave it 5 stars because of the smell if the smell was ok I would have given it 4. I recommend buying them at ulta