Add a Photo

By OGX
Trial Size Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Conditioner - OGX Trial Size Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Conditioner A high performance blend with Vitamin B7 biotin, infuses nutrients into every strand while collagen and hydrolyzed wheat protein create the appearance of thicker, fuller, healthier looking hair. After just one use, strands feel thicker and look fuller and more abundant! Helps to thicken and texturize any hair type! Immerse your skinny strands in this super volumizing formula to create fuller looking, shiny hair.(3.0 oz) - Trial Size Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Conditioner
Photo (1)
Cristy T.
Cristy T.

When I tried to squeeze the bottle to use it for the first time, the bottle nearly squished in half. It wasn't even full! super disappointed since it's $3 for this 3oz bottle at target. The shampoo is definitely going to last me longer than the conditioner will. It didn't leave my hair feeling silky and soft while I washed it out but my hair doesn't feel too dry and brittle while drying. I'm not impressed because I don't feel a difference. I will continue to use it since I love the sweet, sugary smell though. Good thing I got the travel size to test it out instead of buying the 13oz!
China M.
China M.
Matthews

This is a great product!! Love this brand and this conditioner is great for my hair. It is a great price and you can find it pretty much everywhere. The smell of this is AMAZING! It smells like cotton candy. It is my absolute favorite!
Jillian T.
Jillian T.
Fort Rucker, AL

I have used this product for several years off and on. I feel it really helps to grow my hair out and keep it healthy. Having my hair color every 8 weeks can lead to a lot of breakage and this definitely helps.
Andie S.
Andie S.
Granada Hills , Ca

Ok so I did like this conditioner it gave my hair a lot of volume and a full look. I have thicker hair so it did make it feel a little heavier. The price of this conditioner is pretty good and you can normally find buy one get one half off deals at ulta. Only con is I did run out of the conditioner faster than the shampoo

Join Now