BY OGX®

OGX® Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Shampoo.
50% more free.
A high performance blend with vitamin B7 biotin, infuses nutrients into every strand while collagen and hydrolyzed wheat protein create the appearance of thicker, fuller, healthier looking hair.
Beauty pure and simple.
577 ml e 19.5 fl. oz. see more...

• Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it h...8 Answers
  • Is this a great shampoo for all types of hair?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair filmy? 3 Answers
Melanie N.
Melanie N.
I rarely buy hair products from drugstores, as I'm a hairstylist and we get great deals at our Professional beauty stores. But I saw this shampoo and though "hey what can be better than biotin and collagen put together." Let me tell ya! I'm in loooooooove with this shampoo! 😍 Since using it (it's been about a week now) I've noticed my hair feels and looks thicker and longer haha! Well the longer part may be Bc I got it cut and my fellow hairstylist has a green thumb for hair 😂 Whatever the case, I've been recommending this to all my clients as it is my new fave shampoo. I didn't get the conditioner Bc it contains alcohol and that dries my hair out. If you're in the market for a new shampoo, you HAVE to try this one!
Candice L.
Candice L.
Bandera , TX
I'm really sad that I have to give this product a low score, because at first I really enjoyed it and it was doing wonders for my hair! but I noticed after a few uses it caused a grease spot on the back of my head! I didn't want to believe it was this product, but when I switched shampoos it went away. lately I decided to give it a try again, and yet again, a grease spot. I feel it did help my hair strengthen and grow some, but its not worth the side effect it has on my hair. maybe this doesn't happen to everyone though, so if you still want to give it a try it is at a good value and can be found at most grocery stores and drug stores.
Jania C.
Jania C.
Russellville, AL
I've seen this product at my local Wal-Mart, but had never used it before. It claims to give you fuller hair, which I agree with, but it made my hair feel dry, my dandruff got even worse, my hair even had this waxy feel to it, even after rising my hair for a long time and really getting it all out. It may be different for other hair types, but for someone with dandruff, and dry hair, this was a no go for me. I gave it 3 stars because it smells great, texture is smooth, and it does make your hair fuller, but it's not a good shampoo for those with dry hair and scalp.
Robin B.
Robin B.
North Wilkesboro, NC
I used this shampoo some time ago and liked it. But when it ran out I just went to trying other shampoos. I have since colored my hair to cover some grays and hated the texture it had when washing. It felt like dry straw is the only way I know to describe it. I tried different shampoos and it was always the same. I bought this shampoo again this week and remembered how amazing it is. I don't have that straw feeling to my hair when I wash it, it is soft again like before coloring. I am definitely going to keep using this product and would recommend it to anyone.
Karina L.
Karina L.
This shampoo is my all time favorite. Oh my gosh, like the smell of it and the shimmer it has in it when you pour it to your hand. If you can't already tell, I'm obsessed with this. I try to make it last a long time. It smells so good!! Even after the shower. And it leaves your hair sooooooo soft. I will forever buy this product. And definitely recommend. It is a little pricey. It it's worth it.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I recently noticed my hair getting significantly thinner for what used to be very thick, wavy hair. After doing my research, I decided to try this shampoo, and will never go back. I noticed within a week how much stronger, thicker, shinier, and overall healthier my hair was. Not to mention, the smell of this shampoo is incredible! I would recommend this in a heartbeat for anyone and everyone.
Guadalupe C.
Guadalupe C.
tucson, AZ
I started using this product for about a month now and it is by far the best shampoo I've ever used. I have naturally thick hair and a lot of it. Even though my hair is thick, this shampoo makes makes my hair look fuller. My parents use this shampoo too and have very fine hair. With the use of this product their hair also looks fuller. I would definitely recommend.
Asil A.
Asil A.
let me start by telling yall about the smell of this: heavenly!! the smell seriously brings you to a relaxing state and last long in your hair. second, this shiz got no sulfate. and you know what makes ur hair stupidly dry? sulfate! that's another bonus in this shampoo. from now on im only going to buy shampoos and conditioners ONLY from OGX.
Kenai, AK
Just bought this shampoo last night and used it for the first time this morning and instantly as I was rinsing it out it was already feeling fuller! I have extremely thin lifeless hair and this stuff gave my hair exactly what it needed. it wasn't very spend and it smells AMAZING! I don't think I'll ever use anything else. one happy customer!
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Marquette, MI
I love this shampoo! It always keeps my hair feeling cleaned and smelling great. Lather this up and rinse to have your hair feeling healthy and keep it strong to keep it growing. This is by far one of my favorite shampoos and I continually buy it. I have oily hair and this helps to keep it oil free throughout the day.
Latrobe , PA
Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it has biotin in it??
Alison T.
Alison T.
Brandon, MS
Is this really worth buying? Anyone out there TRULY have trouble with heir hair growing and can honestly say THIS product helped?
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this leave your hair filmy?
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a great shampoo for all types of hair?
Julia F.
Julia F.
Athens, TN
Just recently tried this shampoo because I'm wanting to grow my hair out. Had anyone noticed an increase in growth when using this biotin shampoo?